⚾️ Chapter One ⚾️

Zayn's P.O.V.-
My favorite time of the year was just around the corner. Baseball Season. But, I didn't play baseball. Oh, no.
I'm just the typical 18 year old who attends Bradford high school, but I am also gay. Which, of course, doesn't actually make me the average 18 year old. But that's besides the point.
Baseball is my favorite sport to watch because, well, who doesn't love boys in tight pants?
Yes, I actually watched the game, but my eyes were always set on the first basemen for our school's team: Liam Payne.
He had the dreamiest chocolate brown puppy dog eyes, plump lips, a buzz cut(which he shaved for baseball season) and even though he didn't have much of a butt, it really stood out with baseball pants.
***
There he was. Of course, talking to his girlfriend: Sophia Smith. Sophia was pretty, but it hurt knowing that she was Liam's and not me. I mean, I went to more of Liam's games than her. In fact, I went to all of Liam's games; every sport. He played baseball, basketball, and football.(Soccer)
She stood next to her locker while he had a hand on one of the lockers by her; like in a movie. She was giggling-holding a hand over her mouth-while Liam was laughing.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see my best-friend, Louis. Louis was also gay, which explains why we became close.(A/N: Louis is Zayn's age in this story.)
"Are you okay, mate?" He asked in a worried tone.
"Get away from me," I replied with a harsh tone.
"Whoa there, why are you so grum-" He stopped and looked over at Liam. "Oh, that's why."
I sighed and slumped my shoulders.
"Hey, hey, it's okay," He said, holding my shoulders and smiling.
I smiled back slightly.
"Look, I understand how you feel. You're upset, angry, frustrated, sad. I get it Zayn. I felt this way with Harry when he was with other girls too. Now look at us, we're together!" Louis reassured me. "Just give it time. Liam will eventually realize how amazing you are."
As if on cue, Harry walked up to us.
"Hey baby," He said to Louis, kissing him on the lips, "Are you coming to the game tonight?"
Harry played baseball with Liam as well; 2nd base in fact.
Liam, Harry, and a lad named Niall were the three best on the team. Niall played short-stop and was also Liam's best-friend.
"Why wouldn't I babe?" Louis asked with a loving voice.
Harry chuckled, "Yeah, I guess you're right. Well, I'll see you at 7."
Harry kissed Louis' forehead, before walking away.
"Aw, little Boo-Bear is blushing," I cooed, pinching his cheeks.
Louis swatted my hands away and pouted.
"You're so mean to me!" He complained.
"Yes, but you love me! Well, almost as much as Harry." I laughed.
"Yeah, that's true," Louis replied, hugging me. "Let's get going."
Louis and I walked out to his black Range Rover. We hopped in and he drove us to his house. Once we arrived, we were attacked by Daisy and Phoebe-his twin sisters-running to and hugging us. Daisy ran to Louis while Phoebe ran to me and vice versa.
"Louis, Zayn, come inside and play with us!" Daisy yelled, smiling.
I picked her up and tickled her.
"St-Stop! Zaaayn! You're t-tic-tickling me!" She giggled, squirming in my arms.
I kissed her cheek before setting her down and following both her and Phoebe inside.
Louis and I followed them into the living room where they had toys everywhere. Barbie dolls, My Little Ponies and make-up were scattered across the floor.
"Louis! Can Daisy and I put make-up on you and Zaynie? Pleeeease," Phoebe begged.
Louis looked at me with wide eyes.
I laughed, "Yes, you and Daisy can put make-up on us."
Louis gave me a death glare before sighing and nodding at the two younger girls.
Daisy and Phoebe ran to get the make-up, giggling as they looked over at each other.
"Really?" Louis growled, quietly, "You know this won't turn out good, Malik."
I shrugged and looked over at the two younger girls who had tons of make-up in their hands. They ran back to us and sat their supplies down.
"I'll do Lou's make-up and you do Zayn's make-up," Daisy told Phoebe.
Phoebe nodded her head and grabbed some make-up from her bag. Daisy had already began to work on Louis' make-up.
"Are you ready?" Phoebe asked, brushing aside some of my hair.
"I sure am, love." I responded, smiling at her.
She smiled back at me before getting out white powdered make-up.
I looked over at Louis who had the same white powdered make-up all over his face already. This couldn't turn out good.
Phoebe began to put the powder all over my face as soon as I turned around to her. She even got parts of my hair; which I didn't mind.
Once I was finally covered with white powder, she began to put bright red lip-stick on and around my lips, before smearing it on my face a bit.
By this time, Louis was already finished and had white powder all over his face with a big, black star on his left eye.
Louis and Daisy moved and sat behind Phoebe while laughing; holding their stomachs.
Phoebe laughed along before she stopped smearing the lip-stick and grabbed the black paint that Daisy used.
She put black circles above and around my eyebrows, then smeared the paint below my eyes.
She giggled before backing up and sitting on her knees.
"How do I look?" I asked, smiling at the two twins.
"Silly," They both cheered in unison.
"You look like a fa-" Louis stopped himself and started cracking up.
I gave him a glare before looking over to see Felicite walk into the living-room.
She jumped and held her chest.
"Goodness, you two almost gave me a heart attack!" She laughed.
She sat down next to Louis before picking up some make-up and putting it in the make-up bag.
"I'm going to the game later. I'd imagine that you're going for Harry." She said, directing her statement towards Louis. "I wanted to go watch Josh play. I hope that you don't mind me going."
Felicite secretly had a crush on Josh Devine-another boy at our high-school-that was two years younger than me.
Louis smiled. "Felicite, I don't mind if you go. In fact, I want you to come! We have a big game against Wolverhampton and we're sure to win!"
"Yeah, that's true," She laughed.
It was true. Sure, Wolverhampton always brought a good game, but we usually won.
"Alright, but I so have to get a picture of you two like this!" Felicite exclaimed, pulling out her phone.
Louis looked at me and gave a little 'West-side' sign and laughed.
"Alright," Felicite said. "Get next to each other and Zayn, stick your tongue out while doing a 'rock-and-roll' sign."
We did what we were told and she took the picture.
"This is going all of the Internet," She mentioned, smirking at Louis.
"Fizzy, don't you dare!" Louis yelled, standing up.
"Hm... Dare. Seems like something that I would dare to do," She laughed, before running upstairs to her room from Louis.
"Runs in the family, aye?" I asked Louis, laughing at his reaction.
He sat down on the ground and pouted.
"Daisy, Phoebe, why don't you two go upstairs for a little bit? I want to talk to just Zayn for a while." Louis said.
The twins did so and finally it was just Louis and I.
"Sooo," Louis cooed, happily, "How do you intend to ask out Liam? You know, when you finally do."
"Louis, don't even start. I don't want to think about that yet. The guy probably doesn't even know that I exist," I responded, hanging my head and looking down at the floor.
Louis lifted my chin and smiled at me.
"Hey, don't be sad. Talk to him sometime. Maybe after the game tell him that he did good. After all, that's the least you can do to get him to notice you."
I nodded, agreeing with him.
"Let's get ready. You can borrow some of my clothes by the way. We need to take this make-up and paint off before putting on the school colors!" Louis cheered.
I laughed at him and we both ran to his room to get ready.