Ch.4 -5 Backflips and Bitches / A Revolution?

Skulldrag Ls       IIIIII'SS HHHEEEEEERREEE... CH4 IS UP MY BITCHOCHOS, YES I JUST SAID THAT...

              I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # 

~ / / Dylan's P.O.V / / ~

   I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ear, I groaned and checked the time. 5:00am UURRGGGHHHHH. I swung my feet over the side of my bed and made my way to my closet and grabbed an outfit to wear, I walked into the bathroom, stripped and turned on the shower, stepping in. I washed my face then body and stepped out, I wrapped a towel around my waist and sprayed myself with my deoderant.

   I brushed my teeth and put on my Naked and Famous black Skinny Guy jeans, a Billabong Skulldrag Ls Surf Tee (longsleeves),  a gray zip up jacket and my black Authentic Vans with blue laces.

   I walked out of my bathroom and into my bedroom grabbing my bag and walking down stairs, I grabbed a water bottle and my lunch before walking out of the house and getting in my car. I had to be at school early today, I had to work on one of my routines...

   I arrived at my school, parked my car and stepped out. No one was here this early, not even the teachers. I walked into the school and to my lockerroom, I grabbed my ballet flats and put my bag inside grabbing my water bottle. I swapped my shoes and took of my shirt stuffing everything inside before closing it and putting in the lock combination, I picked up my water bottle and made my way down the halls. The floor seemed to be...............vibrating??

   The closer I got to one of the back rooms the heavier the bass got and and the music got louder, I stood outside a window and saw mystery girl with her friends dancing. I kept on watching her do her routine, one of the guys lifted her up before dropping her. She landed on the ground and the guy almost on top of her...

   She didn't hold enough of her own weight, but the guy wasn't strong enough to hold her... they didn't seem to notice this as they were getting annoyed with her. I couldn't hear what they were saying over the music, but it didn't look good and she looked like she was getting really really pissed.

Everyone except her and the guy left, he was trying to talk to her but she kept on yelling at him and flipping him off. I heard a faint 'FUCK OF KELLIN!' but I wasn't sure...

   He left and she sat on the ground running a hand through her hair, I slowly opened the door and she looked up at me. Her mouth dropped and she was about to get up but I said "I saw that fall, I thought I could help,"  She took a drink of her water before nodding her head.

"Yeah, Thanks. I don't really know what I did wrong..."   She said back to me. I nodded my head and put my water down. I caught her glancing at my chest a couple of times...but I didn't say anything.

   "Okay, well when I lift you, you need to carry and support a bit more of your weight yourself."   I said to her, she nodded her head and I gripped her waist, lifting her up in the air. She was actually very light, she stretched her legs out and then pulled them back closer to her body. "Okay, so what are you supposed to do from here?"  I asked, still holding her up. "Well... I'm suppose to flip out of Kellin's arms"   she replied, she didn't exactly seem sure of herself. I don't really think she wants to do this, but from of the look of the rest of the girls, she was the smallest.

   I gently put her back on the ground and grabbed my water bottle, "You're the smallest of the group?"   I asked her just to be sure, she nodded her head and sighed, "I didn't want to do it at first, but we need the money..."   she said.