Awake

How's the story so far? Intrigued yet? Probably not, but to be clear, the ships focused would be mainly Sterek (and maybe either Lucaya or Scaya ;))

Riley

My eyes opened and I smiled bright. Getting up from my bed to open the bay window for Maya was a daily routine.

Our flight for California was four days from now, and I was just excited. I have convinced my parents that we can handle being alone together with no adult supervision in another state for three months.

As I dressed into a simple shirt and skirt, I can hear Maya stepping inside.

"Peaches," I turned and see her wearing a dark tank top, ripped shorts with black leggings underneath. I didn't mind how she dressed, as long as she's being herself.

"Where's mah breakfast?" Maya smiled jokingly, and laid down on to my bed.

"Ready for Beacon Hills?" I asked, even if we weren't going to be there until a few days from now.

"Everything's already packed for me," she simply added. Before she said anything else, my dad walked in with a hat and placed atop of my head.

"There honey, now you're really ready for California," he said excitingly.

"Dad, we're not leaving until a few days," I exclaimed, removing the hat and placing it aside.

"Even better."

"So girls, what're your plans for today? Huh? Goin' to Topanga's or what?" He hovered.

"Out." I cried, pointing to the door. I could see from the corner of my eye that Maya was snickering, trying to hide it.

"Fine," my dad pouted as he walked out of my bedroom.

I took a seat next to Maya, just as Farkle climbed in.

Maya

I couldn't think straight right now, I was still cold. The dream I had last night was still roaming, pieces of it still in my head. Flashes of it went something like this:

I was glowing, my whole body was, a bright, warm, yellow glow. The image switched to a person, a different person. A pretty handsome guy, around my age, seventeen at the most. He had a two lined looking tattoo on his arm, also a crooked jaw. I looked closer, his eyes was glowing. Red.

Then the image changed again. It was the same warm glow, but it was around a different person. He was older, blonde hair, he kind of looked familiar.

"Maya, wake up." He whispered.

I shut my eyes, and the next time I opened them, I see Farkle shaking me awake.

"Wake up peaches, you drifted off." I heard Riley say.

I shook myself awake, and I can already see Lucas climbing in through the door too.

Zay came in, but through Riley's door.

"Doesn't anyone know how to use the door? Honestly." He complained.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked.
.
"Well I still have to finish packing." Riley explained.

"Pack your finest," I heard myself say, "because I have a feeling about Beacon Hills," walking up to sit down on the bay window.

"I've only been to California once," Lucas began, "it was hot as hell, the beaches were fun."