Daniels POV

Italic: Author
Normal: Daniel
Bold: Flashback

Yes it's Daniels POV got a problem with it please comment, Daniel has a lot to say also (maybe). I will be making another point of view and it'll be Dragflames POV.
And please help me out, I don't know if I should make Daniel get jealous when there is another guy and the other guy that falls head over heels for Ciere, so pretty pretty pretty PLEASE COMMENT!!!!'!!! Thank you and enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniels POV:

{ flashback from when went to Cieres house}

I'm walking towards a 2 story house. I'm on the door step and I rang the doorbell,"DING-DONG-DING-DONG!!!!" It takes for her (the girl of my dreams) to answer the door. As the door opens I'm with a smile on my fave then when she talks and her face expression looks unusual I feel and I think look confused or concerned," Hey to you too, Ciere." I can't help but examine her way and then when my eyes look at her from toe-to-head or the other way around she's wearing her pajamas. I think to myself how cute she looks. (Don't tell anyone) .

      I was going to say something but I-I was somewhat speechless even though I don't know why. "Why are you here?" She asked me in a cold way and I like a stupid little boy would say when he doesn't want to tell his mamma the truth that,"I honestly don't know why I'm here." When I said this I sounded like. Sad. I was going to leave the door steps when I feel a tiny warm hand grab mine. It's Cieres hand. She says to stay then asked me if I'd eaten, I did but I wanted to stay also. She made a Salmon Tilapia, when I was close to taking a bite out of it I saw her crossing her fingers and hiding them under the table I think she doesn't know how to cook but that didn't stop me from eating it. When I did take a bite I took a huge bite and....................................................
...........................................
..............................
.................
............
.........
.......
.....
....
...
..
.
It tasted delicious I even told her and she looked relieved. When I was done or we I gave thanks for the meal and helped her do the dishes. I knew she didn't want me to help but I don't care cause I'll help her no matter what.
         She walked me out to the door and she slammed it right in my face, I then got this feeling inside of me, it was warm, tingly(no I don't need to use the bathroom), and happy or whatever. I felt the need to say this to her,"This was our first date!"
  She responded and she sounded different,"No it wasn't!"
  I don't care if to her it was a date or not cause to me it did and I went to my house to shower.

{flashback has ended}

The last bits of water drained,"drip, drip."out as I turned the knob/handle all the way down.
   I wrap a towel around my waist get out of the bathroom and go throw myself to the bed. I'm lying there rewinding what had happened at Cieres place.
Then I remembered the scratch on her left cheek.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
It reminds me of someone.