1. -- Blanket Nest.

If you have prompts, please send them to me! I'll give credit where credit is due, promise.

(What I'm listening to: Same Old Love -- Selena Gomez)

~ JM/SS/CW

---------------------

"Look what I made!"

My eyes grow wide at the sight of the living room -- next to the coffee table is a huge nest of blankets and pillows, Quinn in the middle of it.

"Wow.... Mind if Mamma and I join you in there?" There's more than enough room for me and Riley in the nest, along with Quinn -- she must have used all of the blankets and pillows in the house to build it.

She gasps like she hadn't even thought about her parents joining her in her giant mass of fluff, then starts nodding her head happily. "Mamma, Mamma, get in here!"

Riley appears in the doorway just as I'm climbing into the nest. Quinn jumps up, grabbing her mother's hand and dragging her toward me. "You guys have to sleep in here with me!"

Riley laughs at the sight. "Did you build this thing?" Quinn nods again, obviously glad that both her parents were impressed by her work.

"Come on, babe, get in. It's nice and warm in here," I say, outstretching my arms toward her.

Rolling her eyes, Riley sits down next to me, smiling. Next come's Quinn, flopping on top of me with a giggle. It's a good thing she's only five, because if she'd been any older, she'd probably have crushed me.

She rolls over so that she's between me and Riley. "I love you, Mommy," she says, hugging me. Turning to Riley, she hugs her as well. "I love you, too, Mamma."

"And we love you."

Once Quinn has fallen asleep, Riley looks at me and smiles. "I love you, Maya."

"I love you, too, Riley.

"And we have an adorable daughter."

---------------------

THINKING ABOUT RILEY AND MAYA HAVING A DAUGHTER NAMED QUINN MAKES ME SO HAPPY.