Me and happy walked around the town, looking at all the food shops, and at cool fire weapons. yes I know I would never use them but they were still cool!!

We had been walking around for a while till we heard some shouting. We ran over to see a guy with blonde spicky hair. He wore a blue vest with golden outer edges and inner edges covered by a prominent trimming of gray fur.

His arms are covered by dark blue gloves reaching up to the middle of his upper arm. He wore loose, cream-colored pants, similar to mine, but held up by suspenders, which are attached to the pants.

Over them, he dons distinctive dark blue galosh-esque footwear that reaches up to his thighs and attach to the upper edge of his pants. On his left shoulder was a guild mark I had never seen in white.

He was about the same height as me and looked pretty pissed at some one.

Next to him stood a guy with black messy hair that covers his right eye and  almost reaches his shoulder. He wore a black cape reaching down to his feet, with golden edges, a much lighter collar circling his neck, and a prominent, white ribbon hanging down on his chest, and on his right shoulder on the cape was the same guild mark as the other guy, but in silver.

Under his cape he wore a plain gray shirt with prominent brown cuffs. He wore what looked to be a metal band around his waist that held up 4 pieces of black cloth with gold trimming and a large sword on each piece.

He had boots on that were metal around the caffs and brown leather around the feet. He was the same height as the other guy, and also looked pissed. They were both in a fighting stance.

They were both glaring at a girl with long blonde hair in pig-tails. She too was in a fighting stance.

"You don't know anything!!! You weren't there when it happened!!" The blonde guy yelled. The girl stood up straight. I couldn't see her face, but she seemed familiar.

She lifted up her right hand pointing straight at them, and that's when I saw it.

'The'd be so disappointed in you both!!! Seeing of what you've become!!"

It was Lucy, I knew her voice and I saw her guild mark. She was wearing a really sexy outfit. I mean really sexy (Outfit she wore when she left her friends to go train).

"Lucy!!" I ran towards her, a huge smile across my face. She turned around and her face went from angry to happy, to sad happy. She completely forgot, about the other two guys.

"Natsu!!" She ran right into my arms, crying. But it was a happy crying. I heard a few wolf whistles, and alot of people were starring but I didn't care I was just happy to have her back.

'Wait are you Salamander!!" The guy with blonde hair yelled. I was kinda pissed he just ruined our moment but I just answered back coolly. "Yes, I am now what's it to you!! I'm having a little moment with my girl friend here!!"

A small smirk fell on his face, "Well, lets just say Fairy Tail is going to stay at the bottom, cause Saber Tooth is gonna keep our title as the number 1 guild." He said back.

"Oh yeah!" I said as I pushed Lucy behind me. 'Well that ain't happen!! Fairy Tail will be number one again!! You'll see!!" I said. I swear I was going to kill that guy.

"We'll see about that. I mean me and him are third generation dragon slayers and you are just a first generation." He said back, still with that stupid smirk. "Third Generation?" I asked.

He was about to speak when Lucy stood in front of me, 'Third Generation Dragon Slayer are one that were tought by dragons and have a dragon lacruma in them. That is Sting and Rogue, third generation dragon slayers, or also known as the twin dragon slayers" She said