[4] breakfasts

OLLY

"There you two are," Gemma chuckles as a breathless Harry and I walk through the front door of our flat.

It was honestly a surprise to see her awake and functioning this early in the morning. I never would've expected that. I now know never to underestimate the great Gemma Styles.

She was sitting on the couch, with Olivia curled up on her lap (no surprise there). Her eyes were barely paying attention to a show I don't recall the name of as she scrolls through an app that I assume is Twitter or Instagram. I honestly don't know the difference between the two.

She does brag about having quite a large following on both though, it's probably because of her brother though. I have a feeling his fame has rubbed off on her. Sometimes when the two of us are out and about, she will get asked for a picture or other things of that sort.

Wearing jeans and a lovely grey tank top it seems she was all ready for the day, just waiting on us. Gemma Styles has the wonderful superpower to make even the simplest outfit look absolutely stylish, a talent I'll admit to being a tad jealous of.

"Mhm," Harry softly hums in response, his lips pressed tightly together.

I elaborate and explain that Harry joined me on my run so she won't assume anything like we hooked up or something crazy like the latter.

Gemma stays quiet for a second before bursting out in abrupt hysterical laughter.

"Wait a second," she begins trying -- and failing, to regain her composure. "Did you say Harry ran?"

"I did indeed," I confirm causing her to laugh even harder, clutching her stomach in pain.

"I can't breath," Gemma wheezes, laughing so hard she falls off the couch and on to the ground.

Did not expect that.

Apparently the concept of Harry going for a run is absolutely hilarious to her. I wonder why. It does not seem so hard to believe to me but maybe it's because I'm the one he actually ran with.

"Ha ha, very funny," Harry grumbles dismissively walking past am unstable Gemma and over to the couch. He plops down on it looking as if he won't be moving any time soon.

"I'm sorry I just cannot imagine you exercising," she replies. "you are just the laziest little knobhead on earth."

She then goes on to tell tell tales of Harry's childhood where he'd hide out in the bathrooms during Physical Education.

I'm able to shield my small smile from Harry as he begins to defend his athletic ability.

"All I do is run all over the stage during my concerts and you know that," he retorts rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"And fall, you do fall," Gemma teases. I feel a large smile begin to form on my face at the thought of Harry falling down in the middle of his concerts that becomes very hard to hide. It's not long before he catches it.

"Oh so you think this is funny Oliver?" Harry questions defensively and I nod sheepishly, still uncontrollably giggling.

"Just a bit," I quip, my laughter not seizing. My hand moves up to cup my mouth in a frail attempt to hide my laughter. It does not work so well.

"Well it looks like you are gonna have to come to the concert tomorrow too so I can show the both of you," he decides.

"You have a concert tomorrow?" I ask excitedly as it's been ages since I've attended a concert. The last one I remember is when Gemma and I saw Beyonce at the O2 and Harry nods but then shakes his head no.

Mixed signals much?

"Well sort of, more like a talk show appearance thing," Harry shrugs and I nod finally understanding what he was saying. "But you still have to come," he warns seriously but it's clearly meant as more of a plea.

I silently think about my plans for the day to check if I actually am free to go to Harry's thing. I would not want make a promise that I could not keep, I personally despise when people do that.

I ask him for more information to see if it clashes with my schedule for the day but it seems to finish just on time for my dinner date with Beck so I suppose I can attend.

"Alright, alright, I'll be there," I assure him making him grin widely showing off his adorable dimples. "I'm gonna take a shower and change then we can grab some breakfast, yeah?"

"Sounds good," the Styles siblings agree simultaneously as I walk over to the bathroom.

I quickly slip off all my sweaty running clothes and hop into my shower. I take this opportunity to finally use some of the many lush products Beck bought me yesterday when we went shopping as I didn't take a shower last night.

I absolutely adore Lush. All their products make me feel so refreshed and clean, and they are absolutely a pivotal part of my life.

I quickly change into a pair of high waisted, black skinny jeans, a cropped black crewneck and finalize the look with a matte black New York Yankees hat I had lying around.

Incase you haven't put two and two together, my favourite colour is black.

"Alright guys I'm ready to go," I call as I skip into the living room to see Harry and Gemma roughhousing.

I could not tell who was was winning this fight as Gemma was on top of Harry but he had her stuck in a head lock.

"How did your parents put up with you lot?" I wonder aloud pulling both parties apart. They both shrug and stand to their feet.

"Where do you guys want to go for breakfast? It's my treat," Harry insists grabbing his sunglasses from the kitchen counter.

Does this kid realize it's January?

"Harry you don't have to--"

"Harry's a millionaire, Livie," Gemma reminds me. "He can afford to buy us breakfast."

"Oh right," I shrug not in the mood to argue this knowing that I'll probably lose. "In that case I think I know a place."

//

filler chapter

vote and comment pls