When He Finds Out About Your Insecurities~Jay~

You were at your school, hiding your face with your black hoodie. Headphones covered your ears and you looked at the large droplets of rain falling onto the cement. You were trying to avoid anyone at all costs right now...you weren't really welcome nowadays. You made that one mistake of telling your friend a secret, the"friend" ended up telling another person, that person told someone else. Soon the story kept changing as it got passed from mouth to mouth. All you said was something about your powers. Then it went from that to being an alien. A freak. Your friends quickly left one by one and you kept your feelings pushed deep inside. You didn't cry. You didn't rage. You just stood there alone and cursed yourself in your head. Why were you made like this? You stared at your own two feet and sighed.

"Look, there's the weirdo."

You looked up and saw a few of the girls in your class...and even a few of your friends. You looked at the girl standing out in front of the. That dumbass, the gossip girl of the grade. She was didn't have a great reputation either. Being a whore in everyone's eyes seemed to knock her down a few times.

"You should leave before I kick your ass."you snap."Or maybe your boyfriend could do it for me."

Her mouth gaped open and she stepped up to you and swung her arm at you. You dodged it with little force and looked at her like she was stupid.

"Do you want to try again?"you ask staring at her.

She scoffed and tried to kick your leg. You swipe your own underneath hers in a flash causing her to trip onto the cement. 

"Do you want to try again?"you ask again.

She shoot up and stomped away, embarrassment written all over her face. You chuckled lightly to yourself and saw Jay walk over to you. He didn't seem to notice that the band of girls that pushed past him were the ones harassing you. So he just walked toward your lonely figure and smiled. Jay didn't know about anything that was going on and thought you were just tired. He leaned against the wall next to you and took off your headphones.

"Hi Y/N."he greets kissing your cheek."Where's B/F/N? You seemed lonely."

"She's with those other girls."you sigh."We're not friends anymore."

"W-Why?"gasps Jay."Why aren't you friends with her anymore?"

"She told everyone about my powers. I guess they thought I was a freak."you say watching the group across from the field laugh and point at you.

It would be easy to run over and snap all their necks, and leave without any punishment because no one would see you anyway.

"You shouldn't listen to them Y-"

"I think they're right."you state bluntly."I'm abnormal. I'm irrational. All definitions of a freak."

You turned your head, hiding away the painful tear that crawled down your face. You put your headphones back on and tried walking away. You didn't want to talk about this terrible subject any longer. You felt a grasp on your sleeve and you stopped, but didn't look back. Your headphones were brought down once more and your body was turned around slowly to face Jay. He looked at you caringly, yet seriousness glazed his eyes. 

"Y/N. You're not a freak."smiles Jay."If you were really a freak, then everyone would be one. Everyone's different in their own special way. Some in good ways, others in bad ways. But, that's for you to decide  yourself."

"I am good."you state."But, I just don't know if I can take this hate anymore."

"Just remember Y/N, I'll always stay by your side. No matter how much of a 'freak' you become."he chuckles.

"I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped out."you giggle messing up his auburn hair."But thanks Jay."