When He Hurts You~Kai~

You walk into the monastery to visit Kai. You knock on the door to see Nya.

"Hey Nya! Where's Kai?"you ask.

"I don't think you should talk to him right now."she grunts."He just got in a fight with Cole."

"Don't worry. I think I can help."you smile.

Nya lets you in and you walk over to Kai's room. You knock on the door. There was a grunt and few crashing sounds.

"COLE! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!"screams Kai.

"Kai...Its me."you say.

Kai opens the door but his face doesn't soften at the sight of you. If anything it got worse.

"Leave me alone Y/N."he grunts.

"Come on! What's wrong? I can help you."you chirp.

"No you can't. No one can! Why can't you just leave me alone?"he shouts.

"Please."you say.

"Why can't you be more like Skylor? She actually listens to me!"

"W-What?"

The tears started to crawl down your cheeks as your heart broke in two.

"You heard me! You're such a spazz!"he groans.

"You're such a hypocrite!"you choke.

The tears fell onto the floor. The worse part was that he didn't know what was going on with you.

"Just leave me alone!"

With that he uses his powers to blast you to the ground. You scream in pain as you look at your arm. There was a bright red burn and blisters were forming. Kai's quickly regrets what he did and comes to your side.

"Y/N. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."he says.

"Get away from me!"you grab your arm ignoring the stinging pain."You know the reason why I'm a spazz? Do you?! Well, I have anxiety! But, you wouldn't care anyway."

You turn around and ran back to your house. Kai's voice seemed to echo down the mountain. He screamed your name. But, you never turned around. You made it to your house and broke down. The burn wasn't severe...but the pain in your heart was.