The Date~Kai~

B/F/N was helping you get ready for your date with Kai. You look at the clock. ONE HOUR TO SPARE! B/F/N walks you to the mirror and you take it all in. A red short dress that reaches to your knee, your hair in a straight ponytail, red eyeshadow, a little wing on your eyes, mascara, blush, foundation, concealer, red ruby necklace, and red wedges. Perfect! You stand there for you don't know how long until B/F/N screams.

"He's here!"

You grab your red purse and walk casually to the door. You open it to see Kai in a tux with a red tie.

"Hey Y/N you look beautiful."he says looking at you up and down.

You start to blush making him blush too.

"Where are we going tonight?"you ask.

"A pretty fancy restaurant. I hope you'll like it."he smiles.

"Trust me I'll love it."you giggle.

You too reach the restaurant and sit down to eat.

~Timne Skips for Eating~

"That was the best restaurant I have ever been to!"you laugh holding hands with Kai.

"Yeah me too!"he says.

He walks you back to your house and before you know it he wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you passionantly. You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck deepening the kiss. You two finally pull away for air. You smile and so does he.

"Bye Kai."

"Bye baby."

He walks away and you open the door closing it and then leaning against it love struck.

"So how was it?"B/F/N asked from the TV.

"He kissed me and called me baby..."you sigh and think about him even more.

"You really got the goods for him Y/N!"she laughs.

You start to blush uncontrollably. You did have the goods for Kai.