When He Finds Out About Your Insecurities~Zane~

Flashback

"Y/N, please just understand. We're doing this for the b-"

"No! You know what! You two wouldn't care if I even left! You're never at home and if you are...you never even tell me! You just ignore me and leave the next day! Is that what you want?!"

"Now don't get irrational."

"Just...if you need to work then work. But know that there's someone here who needs you. It's like you care more about money than me."

Flashback Ends

You lied in bed looking up at the ceiling. There was nothing to do.No where to go. You haven't seen both your mom and dad since your last...discussion? Argument? Fight? You didn't even know what the heck that was. All you know was that they weren't coming back anytime soon. You heard the doorbell ring and grunted as you stood up and shifted down the stairs. You open up the door to see Zane in his usual white gi. Matching perfectly with the freshly fallen snow on the ground.

"Hello Y/N. May I come in?"he asks.

"No need to be so formal."you grunt."You're my boyfriend and all."

Zane walks inside and looks at you worriedly as you slam the door shut.

"Is something wrong?"he asks.

"Is...Is there something wrong with me?"you whisper.

Your vision becomes cloudy from the tears threatening to fall from your eyes. Zane looks at you with his mouth agape. It's been a while since anyone ever rendered him speechless.

"Why would you every think that Y/N?"he hugs up tightly and plays with your h/l h/c hair."You are beautiful. You are kind. No one would ever say otherwise."

"M-My parents...they never spend anytime with me! A-And when they do, they never mention anything about me."you sob, letting your tears flow.

"Y/N...Your parents are probably regretting every second they are away from you."he hushes."This should not be one of your insecurities. Insecurities kill all that is beautiful."

"Thanks Zane."you sniffle.

You kiss his cheek and watch as he cracks his own special smile for you. You two stay there, in each other's embrace...that was until Zane needed to burst your bubble with facts.

"You do know that there are applications called FaceTime...and Skype. There are also many other applications including iMessage an-"

"Shh...don't ruin this moment."