When He Tries To Apologize~Lloyd~

You were walking through the park with your friends. They heard about you and Lloyd so they decided that you needed to get him off your mind some how. This is what you guys did before you spent all your time with Lloyd. To be honest you felt a little bad for neglecting them.
"Guys are stupid."you grunt.
"You said it...Wanna watch a movie at my place? I'll make sure it's not a sappy romance film."one of your friends say.
"Sure."you sigh.
You guys walk out of the park and head for your friend's apartment building.
"Y/N!"
You whirl your head around to see Lloyd running up to you.
"What should I do?"you whisper scream.
"Dude...you know the first thing that popped into my head was the song Listen to Your Heart. Dang, I listen to my parent's music way too much. But, do just that."smiles your other friend.
They both back away slightly. You take a deep breath and walk towards Lloyd. 'Listen to your heart Y/N. Listen to it.'you think. You look into his emerald green eyes. The eyes that comforted you all this time. You still loved him. But deep down you knew that your heart was broken, broken from all the pain. The hurt. You just wanted everything to stop.
"Y/N. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking straight."he begs.
"Lloyd..."you start."I...just...I just want this to stop. Goodbye."
With that you turn around and walk away. Ignoring the sound of your heart, shattering.
_________________________________________
I've been waiting to use this song for a long time in the chapters. So many freaking feels. :'( Listen to Your Heart was the first song that made me...actually feel something. It was the only song I loved to listen to in my childhood. For the first time I understood what it really ment. When I listen to this song, I couldn't help but shed a tear. So many memories were connected to this.