Pietro-Love at first sight?(Part 3)

Y/N POV:
I originally came over to the tower that I happened to live across the street from to ask Pietro for a can opener.

But I was having so much fun I forgot my reason for coming here.

Wanda,Natasha and I were already friends and we were planning a sleepover for tonight.

I grabbed my phone off Wanda's bed and read the text that caused it to ring.

Meet me at the balcony tonight.

Natasha grabbed my phone.

"Hey!"
Wanda laughed and they sat next to me on the large bed, one on each side.

"You and Pietro huh?" Nat questioned,
smirking.

I blushed.Ohh no.

"What?" I said. "We've been friends. For like,a year."

"You like him" Wanda said, and I turned to her,cheeks warm.

"Okay so I may or may not love him." I said firmly.

"Please don't tell him!" I begged.

"Oh I won't.'Want to get in on a little secret?" She said.

I nodded.

"He loves you"

"I don't believe it."

"Really?" they said in unison.

"Nope"

"Tragic,because Steve loves you too. He's just too afraid to mention it. I read their minds earlier.I have a idea.To prove that Pietro loves you, I want you to flirt with Steve today.Pietro will burst eventually.If he does,you owe me."

"I owe you what?" I said.

"Help me to get with Vision."

"AWEE." I said, all the seriousness fading away.

She blushed.

"We can definitely do that." I confidently said linking arms with Nat.

"C'mon, the boys are out in the living" I said,running excitedly down the hallway.
I bumped into someone, muscular.

I looked up to see Steve looking down at me.His hair halfway covering his beautiful blue eyes.

"S-sorry" we both said, and awkwardly stepped away from each other.There was a short pause before I remembered what I had to do.

"You're fine Steve." I said sweetly before getting on my tippy toes and kissing him on his cheek. He faced went red before he reached up and touched the spot where I kissed him.

"Y-y/n can I talk to you in the hallway?" He said.

I  noticed out of the corner of my eye a silver flash pass by. Pietro.

I focused on Steve as we went into the hallway.

"Y/N , I just wanted you to know that I've been having feelings for you lately and your extremely beautiful and I can't hold it in anymore. I adore you. I-I-"

Word vomit.     ( ;) mean girls)

I felt his hands cup my face before his tender lips pressed against mines. My eyes widened in shock.

I opened them and to my surprise they were Pietro's. Wait,what? I pulled away and realized we were on the other side of the Tower.

"Pietro! Why'd you do that? I was talking to Steve!" I said,slightly angry.

"I couldn't let it go down Y/N. I lost it when you kissed him."

He was watching?

"Why do care so much?" I questioned.

"Because I love you. That's why I care so much. My heart shattered into a billion pieces when I saw you kiss him.It hurts seeing the person you love giving their attention to someone else. I love you and I will forever love only you."

He said,tears falling down.

Time seemed to slow around us as he pulled you into another kiss.This one was longer and more passionate.

But the whole kiss, I thought about Steve.

He's handsome, and I like him too.
What?

I began to cry at this.

"I-love you too but please don't be mad at me.." I began.

"I won't, what's wrong?"

"I.......i love Steve too. I had to tell you now so I would never have to keep it secret.I'm so sorry Pietro."

He didn't say anything.

He just pulled me in for another kiss and I kissed back.It was getting heated before I heard my name being called.

"Y/n?? Steve has been looking for y-"
Bucky said.
"Pietro?"

----
This wasn't so good , I'm sorry.

Can someone please show me how to put the characters and who portray them in the box thingy that I see in other stories? I've always wanted to know how to do that.

30 votes??
Team Rogers or Team Maximoff?
Comment pls!