Chapter 2-Don't worry about it,Cry.

Start from the beginning

What's wrong with Cry?

Ryan's Pov.

Mad!Cry slowly turned around in the seat,letting out a 'tsk' sound.

"You just had to tell him,didn't you,Ryan?"He whispered in a mad voice.

I felt myself shiver,He might be able to take over my body,but I'm still in here.I never leave and neither can he.Its a disgusting share we hold.

'I had to let him know,he can help!' I screamed from inside of me.He just laughed,that evil laugh I'm used to by now but still hate.

I knew Pewdie could help me.Ever since I met him,I've only changed half of the time I used to.I don't know why,but I have.

"Don't deny it Ryan,you know why he helps you.Thats why I need to make him hate you." Mad!Cry laughed.I cringed.

This-this monster I call Mad!Cry arrived not to long ago.I was just browsing YouTube,as always,when I came across this video.It had no tittle,no picture,no description.I found it weird so I clicked on it out of curiosity.

Now I know I shouldn't have done that.

The video started with a black background,then red letters appered.

'I'm so glad you found me,friend.' it read.'Now,we can became one and do amazing things,don't you agree?' I read outloud.I was freaked out.I was about to exit the tab when it froze.Pixels started to form a some sort of mix-matched picture of a guy.When it was finished,I was terrified.Not only was the picture creppy because the guy had a grin from ear to ear,a pool of blood coming from his mouth and the mask he was wearing was staring with his black holes right at me.No,that wasent what terrified me.What terrified me was that...

This Pixalated picture,was me.

I felt a sudden pain on my chest that I fell from my chair.My hands clutching my chest since I could hardly breath.I heard an evil laugh coming from the computer moniter.

'This is going to be so much fun,Ryan.'

And that's all it took.

He made me kill people for fun.The sick bastard did this 5 times a month.I couldn't do anything,it was like he put me under lock and key. He called himself Mad!Cry,since Cry was my nickname and now he was part of me.

Inever visited the outside world.Always buying pizza and Chinese take out.I only went outside to the store in the corner to by necesities,but only by day since at night,he always came back.

Everything changed when I met Felix.

I was able to control him.I could fight,switch back to my sences evertime Pewd's was around,but Mad!Cry was stronger.Since Felix wasent around,he always came back to torment me.He made me hurt myself as punishment and he would laugh all night.I haven't been able to sleep a whole night in years.

Mad!Cry got up from the chair and walked to the kitchen.He opened the knife cabinet and took out the sharpest knife he could find.He was about to put in his wrist when I pushed him from inside of me,making him drop it.

This was an advantage he and I have.He can control me and I can control him when we want.

Mad!Cry laughed and picked up the knife again.He put it in his wrist firmly and I couldn't do anything.He was stronger than me.

"This is what you get when you try to fight me." He said slicing through the skin.He winced while I doubled in pain.

"This is for telling Pewdie." He said slicing again,this time a bit lower.

"And this,is for even trying." He said digging the knife deep and slicing it,making the blood drip like a water fall on my arm.This time he felt pain which means I'm close to death by now.

"Night,Ryan." He whispered evily,switching us back making me black out on the floor,a pool of blood surrounding me.

Pewdiepie's Pov.

''Felix? What are you doing?'' Marzia asked as I finished packing the last of my clothing.

I looked at her,a worried look in my eyes.I need to help Ryan,but I don't think she will take it well,or even understand.I bought the first ticket to Florida without thinking or consulting it with her.I'm just really worried about him...hes my best friend.

''Marzia...'' I said closing my language.

''You're leaving me?'' She said,tears present in her eyes.

''NO,'' I said walking towards her and hugging her ''I just have to go to Florida for a few days,Ryan needs my help.'' I said wiping her tears of her eyes.''I'm sorry for not telling you,I'm just really worried for him.'' I said,my voice lacing with worry.

She looked at me,looking for something.She smiled and nodded.

''I understand,go,I'll be here.Just be careful,okay?'' She said kissing me and leaving.

I smiled."She is so understanding." I said to myself and calling a taxi to pick me up.

After a while,I was pulling my lugage to the drive way,kissing Marzia goodbye.I hopped in the taxi,immediatly asking the driver to take me to the airport and thinking about Ryan.

He was never that 'creppy.' He did turn kinda hard core and scary when playing video games,but that was it.He is a cool and concentrated guy,even with all the YouTube pressure.I admired him for that.

He is my best friend for that...

I smiled,pulled my phone out and texted him.

'Hold on bro,I'm on my way!'

A/N

So,apparently,you guys like this story and have been texting me to continue it.I will,just because you like it and are supporting me.I was gonna abandon it,but you guys brought back my insperation.

Thank you :)