"One more news about Justin is that his last performance will be in Canada. So Beliebers if you guys live in Canada go and buy your tickets now."

"Last news for today, Justin announced on twitter that he had an idea that for every concert he will be performing next 1 special girl will win 2 tickets to his tour which includes front seats and meet and greets so if you want to see him for free with a friend when he goes to your town be ready around 5:45 Pm Today and call 537-9804 (idk random number) but wait until 5:45 or else it doesn't count when they pick up be ready to say your name, age and place you want to see him perform and he will call you back if you won.well that's all the time we have remember to call. I'm Claudia Servantes and your watching Clever TV"

I am shocked at what I'm hearing are you serious Justin is coming to Stratford ugh I don't want to see him I can't believe it.

Thankfully I won't see him because I won't buy tickets for his concert. 

I just hope Violet doesn't buy tickets. She's a huge Belieber.

I push my plate away from me and I say I'm not hungry I leave my seat and go get my backpack from the living room and I start going through my Instagram and Twitter its 7:30 when everyone finished eating.

My mom and dad left for work and I know you might say that my mom can't work if she's pregnant but she's just like a few weeks so its OK plus she doesn't need to pick up anything heavy.

When my parents left we all went to brush our teeth and when we were done we started leaving the house to school.

On my way out i grabbed my favorite sun glasses and we left out towards my white Toyota Camry to leave to school.

I know its not a cool car but I'm not rich and I like it so ...lol (Just act like you can drive now)

"I call shotgun" said Ricky

"Why do you always get shotgun" Vero whined

"Because I'm cool like that"

"Whatever I'm still hotter than you"

"Uhh ,take that back "

"Nope"

"Yes"

"No.."

"Shut up already we all know I'm the hottest here now get on the car or I'll leave you guys here" I yelled

We got on and Vero put some music on and guess who it was.... Justin Bieber.

I think I'm gonna puke.

Boyfriend;

Show you off

Tonight I wanna show you off (aye,aye,aye)

What you got
A billion could've never bought (aye,aye,aye)

We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight
I wanna show you all the finer things in life
So just forget about the world, we're young tonight
I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya

Cause all..
I need, is a Beauty and a Beat
Who can make my life complete
It's all..
Bout you, when the music makes you move
Baby do it like you do
Cause...

I turned it off.

"Hey why did you do that for"

"You know why, I hate him"

"Just because he has a lot of fans and he's hot and you will never meet him doesn't mean you can hate him plus you don't know him"

"If you only knew Vero" I thought. 

Ricky looked at me and whispered "Hey she didn't mean it, she was so small when you guys were friends and he left"

"I know and I don't care" I say rolling my eyes and looking back to the road.

"Whatever you say but just to let you know he probably did want to say bye, he just didn't have time"

"Stop OK if he didn't have time he could've told Pattie to tell me he was sorry and that he tried to say bye, but no so I don't care anymore" I'm getting really mad right now.

"Well whatever you say sis but I really don't think he did that"

"Its been 5 or 6 years it doesn't matter anymore we aren't friends or anything we are just strangers with some memories" I look sad but then I get angry because of all that happend.

First chapter loves yay omg I hope you guys enjoy it and keep reading It's not great but hey its my first time maybe as time goes on I'll be better, just hope you guys like it.