"Well, I mark my skin because it's my canvas. Each tattoo holds a story behind it. The piercings, well, they're just cool." I answer.

"And those damn things in your ear. You just want holes in your body don't you?" he asks pointing to my gauges. They're only a size 6. They're bright blue tapers.

"As I said, they're cool." I put my headphones in again and close my eyes as I drift off to sleep.

I wake up to somebody shaking me. I open my eyes and see a flight attendant looking at me. I take off my headphones and stand up.

"Thanks for waking me up." I say looking around and everybody's already off.

"No problem and I like your septum and vampire bites." She says.

"Thanks again." I say smiling down at her.

"You're welcome. Now shoo." She says laughing as I skip off the plane. I get my luggage and sit down on a bench. How am I getting there? Is somebody coming to pick me up? My phone buzzes and I look down at it to see a strange number texted me.

From: Unknown

Hi. Faith, it's Jaime. I'm in the band with your brothers. They're busy so they sent me and Tony to get you. What do you look like?

I stare at it and then answer.

To: Unknown

I'm wearing a baby blue beanie, a BVB shirt, black skinny jeans, black hair, I also have vampire bites on my lip and a septum piercing.

I feel a tap on my shoulder a few minutes after I send it. I turn around and see a guy with black spikey hair standing there then a guy standing beside him with black hair, a hat on, and a lot of tattoos.

"Faith?" the spikey haired guy says.

"Jaime?" I ask.

"Yup. That's me. And this is Tony." He says pointing to the guys beside him.

"Hi." I smile and give a slight wave.

"Now. Let's get you back to the house. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you." Jaime says.

"You've changed a lot. I've seen pictures of you from a year ago and you didn't have all these piercings or tattoo." Tony says.

"I decided I wanted this stuff so I got it." I say shrugging. Jaime grabs my bag for me and we walk to the front of the airport and some people notice the guys but we just keep walking. We reach the car and I climb in the back with Tony sitting by me and Jaime drives. We all sit in a somewhat awkward silence but then again it's comfortable.

We soon pull up to a pretty big house, big front yard and looks like a big backyard. I jump out of the car and Jaime grabs my bag again and there's another car in the driveway. I'm guessing it's either Vic or Mikes. We walk inside and I look around.

"Damn. This is huge." I say as we enter the living room.

"You have your own room so I'll show you that in a little." Jaime says I nod. "Guys! We're back!" he yells. I hear two pairs of feet walking as Mike then Vic appear from a hallway.

"Well you've changed." Vic says.

"Hey Mike." I say giving a small smile and hugging him.

"Hey Faith." He says and we pull away from the hug.

"So where's my room?" I ask completely ignoring Vic.

"Down the hall, fourth door on the right." Tony says. I nod and grab my suitcase pushing past Vic and walking down to the door I was told was my room. I walk in and its a light blue. If you haven't figured out yet, my favorite color is light blue. I set my suitcase on the bed and start unpacking when the door opens and Vic walks in.