Pie shook her head no. "You can't change my mind. I'm really tired."

"That's sad. Van and Kim were expecting you to come."

Of all the people, Pie never expected that Kim will be joining them. "T-they are coming with us?"

"Yeah, just the four of us. They thought we should be celebrating the approval of your project with Kim."

Pie stared at Jane for a moment, as if contemplating. Then she went back to arranging something on her table. "Are you sure that it's just the four of us?"

"Yeah. Do you want to bring someone else?"

"No, no..."

Jane grinned. "Does that mean you're coming?"

"Fine. But I don't want to get drunk, okay?"

"Oh, you won't be."

---

The four of them met in the hallway near the lift area.

"There you are guys!" Jane exclaimed upon seeing Kim and Van. She looped her arms through Kim and looked at Van. "Where are we going, mister?"

Pie and Kim were silent like they both felt awkward. Kim gave a small smile. Pie returned it but turned away immediately when their eyes met.

"I have this place in mind right now. However, we might want to take a cab. My car's busted," said Van, scratching his head.

"I could drive all of us there if you want," said Kim.

"Wow, you have a car?" asked Jane.

"Mmm-mmm."

"That's good. Shall we?" Van pressed the elevator button.

---

Van brought them to a place called "BarZee". It's one of the most famous bars in town as it offers a restaurant, a bar, and a dance party.

The first and second floors were designated for the "eaters only". The basement is the place to be for the "dancers".

Van, Kim, Jane, and Pie arrived there and went to the third floor for the nice city view. Kim is sitting beside Jane and in front of Van. Van is beside Pie. They ordered food and started digging after it was served.

They are having casual talks while eating. It was halfway through the meal when Kim noticed that Pie isn't really interacting with them. She observed the petite lady, thinking that maybe Pie doesn't really want to invite her here tonight, only Jane and Van.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Pie paused after she felt that Kim was staring at her.

Kim wanted to smack herself for not realizing what she was doing. "I was just wondering if you're okay. You don't look like you're enjoying yourself."

Pie stared at Kim. She can easily do it this time because the place is dimmed. Deep inside she knows what Kim is talking about. She is not in her best mood, probably because of a certain person named Jane.

Ever since they went out that night, Jane keeps on clinging to Kim on every single chance she gets. Sometimes she does this obvious flirty act like hitting Kim in the arm, or shoulder, whenever Kim jokes; or touching Kim's hair like she's fixing it. It's just too obvious and Kim doesn't seem to mind it.

"Are you alright, Pie?" asked Van, scooting closer.

Kim raised an eyebrow. She knows Van is making a move now.

Pie gave Van a sweet smile. "I'm okay, don't worry. It's just that the stress from work has taken its toll on me."

Kim noticed how Van got stunned by the same smile that she loves.