Megan, she's mine.

Start from the beginning

"I don't think he likes me very much, does he?" Tyler whispered in my ear.

"Nope, but don't bother. He's like that with everyone who's not me."

Tyler laughed his musical laugh and together, we walked in.

We'd been dancing for a while now and Tyler had gone to get me a drink. I stood leaning against the wall. I'd seen Stefan making out with Elena a while back and I had every intention of puking my guts out there, but I decided not to ruin their 'moment.'

I watched as people danced and laughed and smiled. Humans were not so bad after all. With some exceptions. Some exception who's name started with B and ended with E and had two Ns and an O somewhere in the middle. Like you know, Bonnie?

Suddenly I felt pain. Lots and lots of pain. Like something was being slowly pushed into my heart and then twisting in there. Really slowly. I dropped to my knees and held my chest as the pain started getting worse.

"Damon." I barely managed a whisper.

After what seemed like hours, I saw Tyler running to me.

And then everything went black.

*Damon Salvatore*

I was standing alone-nothing new- watching Stefan and Elena dance. I felt a pang of jealousy. Yes, I loved Megan. But I sure was attracted to Elena before Megan came waltzing back into my life.

I really did hate my life. The first person I fell in love with, loved my brother and later turned out evil. The second person I fell in loge with- I still am in love with her- considers me her brother. The one person I'm attracted to loves my brother. Pathetic.

"Damon!" I heard a voice call. An absolutely annoying voice.

I turned to see Tyler running to me. Why would he need me? I thought I made it clear that I hated him, did he not get the message? Why would he need me?

And then it hit, he'd only ever come to me for Megan and she wasn't here. The possibilities whirled through my head. I thought of every possible thing that could have happened to Megan. And let me tell you, I was unfortunately sure that none of these possibilities were good.

I made my way to Tyler before he got to me. "Where is she?"

Tyler gasped at how close and dangerous I sounded, but recovering quickly, he said, "I went to get her a drink and when I came back, she was on the ground. Bleeding."

Not again! Something was seriously wrong. This sudden falling and bleeding for no reason happened twice in two days. What was this? I had to find out, I couldn't let her stay in so much pain.

Without another word, I ran, looking for her. I didn't need to be told where she was. I could easily smell her sweet blood anywhere. And right now, she was a little away from the party. Alone. On the ground, helpless. I immediately felt angry. I don't know what was happening to her, but I did know it made her miserable.

Slowly, I picked her up, bridal style in my arms and ran.

*Aphrodite Salvatore*

I sat in Klaus' mansion, blood dripping down my dress that I was gonna wear for the party. Such a waste of an expensive dress.

My whole body hurt so much, that now I couldn't even feel anything. Klaus had been torturing me for the longest while now, and what troubled me was the fact that he didn't hurt Katherine much.

The only good that was happening was that Megan was hurting too, hopefully dying because of the undiscovered pain. I was impressed with myself that I was strong enough to pull a spell as cool and effective as this. She was a very strong witch, probably the strongest witch I knew. But physically, she was weaker than me.