o n e

So I'm using Leighton Meester to portray the main character 'Ella Faye' because I love her a lot. I've thought a lot about writing a student/teacher fanfic, because there is so many out there and I didn't know if I would be any good at writing one, so I thought I would give it a go. I haven't yet thought of who could portray the other main character 'Mattie Wilde' so any suggestions? I will start updating once a week, but if the story gets a lot of attention and people like it, I'll start uploading more than once a week X

- Ellie X

Ella's POV;

Ugh I'm going to be so late to school.

My alarm didn't wake me up so now I'm running so late.

I text my best friend Blake to tell him I was running late so he didn't think I was dead in a ditch somewhere.

"Ella! You're going to be so late if you don't hurry up!" Mum yells at me from downstairs.

"I know mum!" I yell back.

I grab my bag and rush downstairs.

"My alarm didn't wake me up." I grumble to my mum.

"Well you'd better hurry, your first lesson started 20 minutes ago." Mum tells me.

"It's fine, I have Mrs Baker first and she doesn't really care. Plus my bike is incredibly fast." I grin at her.

"Do not go over the speed limit Ella, I'm warning you." She glares at me.

"You're so easy to wind up mum, I'll see you later." I say and kiss her on the cheek before leaving.

I put my bag in the compartment under the seat of my black Yamaha YZF R1 (they don't actually have under the seat compartments but lets pretend they do because they're beautiful) and put my helmet on.

I race to school, and despite mums words I did go over the speed limit, oops.

After 10 minutes of driving recklessly, I get to school.

I see Blakes little mini and park my bike next to it.

I'm always telling him he needs to upgrade his car, but he wont because he loves his mini.

I run to the main desk and sign myself in.

"Ella, you're late again." The woman at the desk, Miss Smith, tells me.

"Um yeah, I guess I am." I reply and rush off.

Ain't nobody got time for bitchy office ladies.

Blakes going to kill me for leaving him alone for half an hour.

I finally reach my class and pull the door open.

I scan the room for Blake and when I see him, I sit next to him.

"Sorry I'm late Mrs Baker, my alarm didn't wake me up." I tell her whilst getting my shit out my bag.

"That's Mr Wilde to you." A male voice says.

I look up to see heaven.

A 5"11, brown eyed, brown haired beauty.

"I'm Mr Wilde, your new English teacher." The god tells me. "I'm assuming you're Miss Faye?"

I nod very slowly, still drinking in this masterpiece.

"Told you Ella would be here Sir." Blake chirps up and snaps me out of my daydream.

"Yes, well as I said earlier - and Miss Faye if you were actually here 45 minutes ago you would know - I do not tolerate lateness, and it will result in after school detention. So Miss Faye, I'll see you after school." He tells me.