"Did you not see me having a good time with my fiancé and son over there? I don't, do not, want you Lyndsey."

"Fiancé?" She looked dumbfounded.

"That's what I said."

"Oh, I see. You're pretending you don't want me because she's your fiancé." She laughed. "I get it now." Oh, no. This female is crazy ass hell. Like, she don't understand no or what? I don't want to hurt her feelings more than I already have and I'm not trying to cause a scene. I sighed heavily.

"Look. Even if Pharaoh wasn't my fiancé, I wouldn't be willing to take you back. If Pharaoh wasn't in the picture period, I wouldn't want you again. Everything I felt for you died when I saw you with Daniel's dick halfway down your throat. Now, if you excuse me, I have my beautiful family to get back to. And Lyndsey?" I got up to leave the table, but when I said her name she had a sparkle of hope in her eyes. Oh, little do she know.

"Yes Zane?"

"Get us a different waiter." Her mouth dropped and it looked like tears were about to well in her eyes. I don't care though. She not about to try and push her way back in like nothing ever happened. She been cutoff since I witnessed that foul shit and she know it. I went back to the restroom area. Now time to make up with my baby girl. I'm not sure why she's so mad, but I'll still apologize and get our day back right. I made my way to the restroom door and heard Pharaoh talking.

"Mama G, I don't even get why I'm so upset. I shouldn't be mad at Zane, he didn't do anything wrong. It's just the slightest things have been making me jealous lately and that girl was his girlfriend when I first met him. It's like when I first saw him at that little party, something inside of me was just telling me that I wanted him. I hadn't even known his name yet, but he was so beautiful and when he spoke, he was intellectual. Behind the whole hood thing that was popular then, that is." I heard her giggle a little. "See, I always knew I liked him. I only dreamed that we would fall in love. And now it's here and I feel like anything could jeopardize it. Even though I know Zane wouldn't do me like that or his son, I just get so jealous." She sniffled. She's crying? Okay, I've heard enough. I knocked on the door, but entered before I got an answer. I hope there's no one else in here. My eyes immediately met Pharaoh's tear streaked face and I felt bad. Bad for nothing, just seeing her cry. She put on a fake smile. "Hi..."

"Hey, could we have a minute?" I asked Mama G. She nodded, hugged Pharaoh and exited the restroom. Luckily, it was just us. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. I rested my forehead against hers. "I'm sorry baby girl..." She smiled the smile that I've grown to fall in love with and giggled a little.

"You don't even know what you're sorry for, do you?" I shook my head no and reached up to wipe her tears. "There's no need for apologies on your part. I'm sorry for getting so butt hurt about nothing. I shouldn't have took it to heart."

"Good girlfri-" I stopped. "Fiancé. Good fiancés get a little jealous from time to time. Plus you're cute when you're jealous babe." I kissed her nose and smirked. "And another thing, you got a fine ass nigga, you'd be crazy not to get jealous."

"Watch your mouth! And get out." She laughed, trying her best to push me out. "I'm going to clean myself up really quick." I nodded and waited for her to finish.

*Pharaoh POV*

After lunch, it was time to see Sophia. With everything that was going on I hadn't realized that I was in the same city and state as Sophia. Everything was just so much that it slipped my mind. Sophia was at school most of the time I was here and the Browns had enrolled her in some dance classes, so that took up her time after school. Sophia had an "off day" today though and I wasn't going to skip up that opportunity. I miss her so much and I can't wait to see her. Zane was so excited, too, but he's trying to hide it. Let me tell you now, fail.

We pulled up to Sophia's house in the better part of Chicago. The Browns really were a great choice for her, they could support her and handle her little feistiness.

I went to their door with Major in my arms and knocked. The Browns loved Major for some odd reason. Well, not really odd, a lot of people loved Major. I guess I just look at it different with them because I don't know what to classify them as. They're the adoptive family of the little girl I wish was mine so badly. What would you call them? They're not friends, but not family. They're somewhere right in between, but I can't put my finger on it. I don't feel comfortable calling them by their first names, but they don't want me to call them Mr. and Mrs. Brown. The whole situation is just kind of confusing to me. I deal with it though because I still want to be a part of Sophia's life regardless and the fact that they're allowing me too is beyond explanation. Mrs. Brown opened the door breaking my thoughts. "Hey Pharaoh! Hello Zane!" She beamed. She reached her hand out and pinched Major's cheeks. "And hey there handsome boy." Major giggled. He usually fussed when somebody pinched his cheeks.

"Hey Mrs. Br-" I cut myself off. "Uh, hey Celia."

"How have things been going?"

"Oh, um, they've been... Going..." I mustered the best thing I could come up with. I really wanted to say things have been going shitty. Real fucking shitty. Except today, today's been great besides the whole Lyndsey thing. I overreacted and made my own self mad so, I'm over that.

"Well, Sophia's just getting out of the tub. You guys can come in." She stepped to the side and let us in. "Sophia had an emergency practice today. They decided to give her her first solo at the next competition!" You could see how proud she was in her eyes.

"That's great. I'm so proud of Soph. She must be doing good? Six years old, with a solo? Wow."

"Very good. She catches on really fast and her dance instructors love the way she uses her facial expressions when she dances."

"She sure has a lot of those." I laughed. Both Zane and Celia nodded in agreement. Just as Celia was about to say something else, Sophia came running from her room. Her hair was all over her head like a lions mane. I couldn't help but to laugh a little. "New hairstyle, Soph?"

"Yep!" She popped the p. "You like it?" She said fluffing her hair. This girl is crazy. I laughed.

"Can I make it even more pretty?"

"Sure!" She ran to her room and I followed behind her. We stepped into her overwhelmingly pink room and she sat at her little vanity. The drawers were filled with rubber bands, hair pins, barrettes, bows, ball balls, and many other hair supplies. I personally think Sophia's hair isn't mature enough for a lot of straightening and curling, so I work with her natural hair unless necessary. I split her hair in a zigzag down the middle and brushed each side into a ponytail. I put some curl enhancer on each of her ponytails and added pink, white, and black ball balls to each ponytail. I matched the ball balls to her outfit. She was wearing white ankle length skinny jeans, a pink long sleeve button up shirt with a black collar and shoulder area, and black and white tuxedo style Oxford shoes. Now that her look was complete, it was time to head out to the aquarium.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Sorry for the wait and the boringness of this chapter! I've been busy, but I'll try to keep my updates coming once a day.

Happy Fourth of July! 🎆🎇🎉🎊❤💙

Vote, Comment, and Fan please.