1- Madison Sugg

Sugg. That's my surname. I'm Maddie Sugg. Little sister of Joe and Zoe Sugg, two very successful and popular YouTubers.

However, no one knows I exist. Yeah sure, I have Twitter and Instagram. And I put it under Just_Maddie.

I'm 21 years old, three years younger than Joe and four years younger than Zoe. I live in Brighton, not too far away from my sister. I often go to visit her. Alfie, Zoe's boyfriend and housemate, knows who I am. But he doesn't know that I'm related to Zoe. He thinks that I'm just Zoe's really good friend and we're really close.

And there are also times when Joe's roommate, Caspar, goes to South Africa or elsewhere and I go to visit him.

I work in a little shop on the Pier in Brighton that sells wedding dresses and often caters weddings too. I usually spend my time penny boarding, playing video games and obsessively watching various animes. I also do a few sports like soccer although, every now and then, I go to rugby games with Joe.

I'm pretty much a tomboy. I don't like makeup and I don't care about my looks. And that is the pure opposite of my sister.

She has a whole YouTube channel with loads of videos based on makeup. She even launched products and stuff on beauty and stuff and I bought it because (a) of love and support for my sister (b) I got it for a discount because she's related to me.

This is why I prefer my brother over my sister. Although, when we were younger, my brother and I always used to fight and argue. But we were fine five minutes later so alls well that ends well.

But in all respect to my sister, she's amazing and very supportive and possibly the best older sister you could ever ask for.

I don't really know much of my siblings' friends. I know Joe has a roommate but I don't know anything about him. I just know what the fans know. That applies to everyone except Alfie. I got to know him even though he doesn't get to know me.

I don't really know why no one ever told them that I exist. Someone should. I don't mind their friends knowing. Its just the fans. I guess that we're afraid that they might accidentally leak it.

I'm going over to Zoe's house today. Its her birthday and I have a present to give her and I literally cannot wait to see her again. We live in the same area but I still don't get to see her much. In between work and hiding from their friends, I haven't seen her in a good three weeks.

I put on some everyday clothes- a crop top and skinny jeans with Converses- and I walk out with the present.

I walk to her house and I'm standing on her welcome mat within five minutes. I knock on the door and Alfie opens it. "Maddie! Hey! How are you?" He says, greeting me with a hug.

"Hey Alfie. I'm great. And you?"

"Not too bad. Come in," he gestures, opening the door wider.

"Some of our friends have come over you don't mind do you?" He says.

"Yeah. No problem."

I think we have a problem here.