Chapter 7: The message.

Start from the beginning

‘’ Why.. You Son Of aaaa...’’ I told while Both of my Hands with newly Hot Pink Really expensive Manicure came out aiming to strike  to chock his Neck... until Regina stops me..

'' Val, stop It... Now’’ She said and  dragged me out of the room forcefully, I saw Zayne still laughing his heads off...

‘’ Regina, Valentine, where are you guys were all at the parking lot, The Alpha and Beta is already here announcing ‘’ Matt, who is Regina’s mate and vertos mum's brother's son.. Linked in our minds

‘’ Ergggggggggg’’ I told as I walked out of the room infront of Regina while Regina was following me behind.. As How Speed I went, Right now Regina could be my second Enemy but I know she is just trying to help but for the moment I need some space and not looking at her might be a good choice.

As soon as I stood there, I saw my pack members standing there.., Vertos and Mark stood in front so I went and stood beside them showing My Delta Power there.

''Velat, count is all of us here’’ Vertos asked so I did what my alpha told me  

‘’Everyone’s, here ‘’ I told nodding when Vertos Nods back

‘’ Listen well, all of you... there will be a really important strictly important meeting which will be going on in the Originals House..  So, I Know that even though all of us got the message but as the Alpha we had linked with other Alpha and we suggested only Three of us.. Alpha myself, My Beta and Delta attend this meeting but My Beta will report to you as soon as we come back... ‘’ Vertos told with a stern with a little worried look, what is he worried about

The Blacksmiths pack is known to be the Originals so that’s why Blake,  is the most powerful werewolves in our district , everyone fears them especially Blake since his the Current Pack Master which also means Leading Prince of werewolves in our district .

I hate to admit, but I love him being my brother in law and godfather and all,

But Even me is practically scared of Blake of how powerful he is, Abigail did have issues before during introduction level but after being with him for almost 8 years after He claimed her, guess she just got used by him or seeing the other side of him and all that love shit.

‘’ So make sure, all of you meet us back at the Pack house.. And I warn you all as soon as this meeting finish go back to the Pack house and stay there... and if we see anyone of you somewhere or unpleasant you’ll be really sorry cause I got all night playing with you by training’’  Mark told, inreturn everyone told back ‘’yes Beta’’ .

‘’ Especially You Erica, No shopping or sneaking around’’ Mark told by smirking and teasing at Erica while she blushed and smiles more as everyone including myself Laughed looking at her knowing she will never disobey anyone since she is the Omega of our Pack, the weakest she always obays.

A few moments went by,  I saw Zayne marching in with Emrys Vermont and Jack Vermont his Beta and Delta and also his cousins with each side which leads him being in the middle stupid Zayne why does he looks so handso... erggg his ugly, ugly and ugly ergggg,

Zayne smirk at me showing his white teeth , I glare at him angryly I suppose to choke him.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms..  I saw him seated on the shotgun seat of what looks to be Jacks Jeep , while Jack sat on the drivers seat and Emrys at the back as they drove,

when they were about to Drive I still saw Zayne still smirk gluing at me.

I got so annoyed, I roll my eyes and turn behind showing my back at him..I don't want to see that Idiote, I hate seeing that Idiote's smirk I should have chocked him and kill him there,ergg stupid Regina ruined my moment.