Chapter ⑥ She Wonders

[ Your P.O.V ]

"(Name)! (Name)!" Osomatsu shook your shoulders. You regained your senses, turning back to him.

"S-Sorry, I was a bit distracted." Your worries of Karamatsu thinned.

"Don't sweat the small stuff, I'm sure Karamatsu's fine." Todomatsu said to you, almost like he read your thoughts.

"Why are you so worried about him for? He's way lamer than someone like me, (Name)-chan.~" He purred in your ear.

"I-I'm sure Karamatsu is a decent person!" You said defensively.

"You wouldn't say that if you knew the stuff he does.~" Osomatsu smirked devilishly.

You heard Ichimatsu grumble in agreement.

"W-What stuff?"

"Eheh, if you want to know so much (Name)-chan, I'll tell you," Osomatsu began, "he does some pretty lame stuff."

For what seemed like forever, Osomatsu told you every bit of Karamatsu's faults. You learned that his fashion choices are out of date, according to Todomatsu (which explained the leather jacket), how he calls every girl his "Karamatsu gals", and how is leisure time is spent looking in the mirror at himself. And to top it all off, Ichimatsu gave his input on how Karamatsu was still a virgin (in which you guessed they were all virgins anyways).

"So, do you still think he's that great of a guy?" Osomatsu looked smug, folding his arms in satisfaction.

You admit it, the information overwhelmed you without a doubt, but there was no way that someone else's words were going to sway your feelings for Karamatsu.

"Y-Yeah I do! And you know what? So what if he does all of those things? Nobody's perfect, and some older brother you are for trying to discredit him!" You answered boldly.

"Hustle, hustle! Muscle, muscle!" Jyushimatsu shouted, trying to cheer you on.

You felt a spark grow inside of you. It was the first time you raised your voice at someone, but you were done letting his brothers say whatever they wanted about Karamatsu.

Osomatsu on the other hand, looked completely stunned with a loss of words. His mouth clamped shut as his arms swayed at his side. Surprisingly, Ichimatsu stood up to speak,

"Alright, fine. Since you feel so strongly, make him throw away those glittery ass pants before we use it as a disco ball." He chuckled heartlessly.

At that moment, the room was filled with laughter. Osomatsu rolled onto the floor, clutching his ribs in pain. You laughed until tears sprouted to your eyes. Feeling satisfied with himself, Ichimatsu returned to his corner with a faint smile on his face.

Yup, that settled it. Karamatsu was the coolest-lame person you've ever come to know.