EPILOGUE

The very next day,

The caretakers of Shekhawat villa were shocked...Their owner knows to smile too? Not even smile but laugh too...

When Randhir and Sanyukta came downstairs hand in hand, had breakfast together...

Randhir had been to hospital with Sanyukta and met Mum... Anju was on clouds when she listened Mum form Randhir after years...she asked him sorry for her husband's deeds but Randhir brushed it off saying all his pain is vanished when his sandy and Mum are with him now.

Sanyukta was now staying in hospital most of the times at day with her mum while Randhir used to drop and pick her up morning and evening.

After one month, anju got discharged from hospital when Randhir had brought her to Shekhawat villa...

Soon she was fine, she called them both...

Randhir, Sanyu, fulfill my one wish...she looked at them...

They looked at her...yes mum...

Get married... I want to see you both always together...she held their hands...

They both looked at each other smiling and hugged their mum...

And Sanyukta was surprised, when suddenly Randhir slipped a diamond ring into Sanyukta's finger.

Randhir... This ring?

I was just keeping with me for the right time, and what a better timing can be like this? He smiled hugging Sanyukta...

Within few days, Sanyukta had become Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat...they had forgotten their past , their miserable life and lived life happily forever... Together...