THE SHATTERED TRUTH

Mum... Sanyukta hugged her mother with tears...I Love you...

I love you too Mum... Randhir muttered standing in the corner of the room looking at Anju..

Sanyu...how are you my sweetie? Mom wiped her tears...

I am sorry mum... I told you truth of Mr. Aggarwal and you faced such problem..

No beta, I am sorry...you told me truth and I am in such miserable condition in one year, and you knew the truth from sixteen years...you lived with it losing everything...

Listening Randhir got a bit conscious, what truth they both are talking about? And Sanyukta said Mr. Aggarwal instead of Dad?

Ok, Mum, I don't have enough time, my job is really tough, maybe I will not be able to see you frequently...but you take care. And remember, whatever happen to me... I will love you always...saying Sanyukta hugged her mom...

But can you do one favor? Her mum cupped her face... Please find him...not only for you, but for me.. I want to ask him forgiveness for your Dad's deeds... her mom was in tears...

I will Mom... I am already finding him... don't worry...Sanyukta caressed her Mom's face...when Anju looked at Randhir with questioning eyes...

This man? She asked Sanyukta...

Mum, he is... Sanyukta lowered her eyes... but Randhir came closer folding his hands.. I am his boss...she is event manager in my company...we had to go somewhere, she had to visit you before, so I came with her... how are you now?

Ma fine, Thanks beta... Anju blessed him...

Ok mum...now I have to leave...take care...saying Sanyukta left form there while whatever Randhir could gather from their conversation, They were talking about him. he wanted to know.

Sanyukta was looking away from the passenger seat while Randhir was driving with lot questions in his mind.

So Miss Sanaya or Miss Sanyukta Aggarwal? Finally he broke silence... As doctor called you...

Sanyukta looked towards him... Sanyukta...Sanyukta Aggarwal...all she said...

I am listening... he spoke...

Sanyukta understood, he will not leave the question till she don't reply properly...

Finally she spoke...

Sanyukta Aggarwal...Daughter of Mr. Naresh Aggarwal... owner of Aggarwal group of industries..

... Two years before suddenly Aggarwal group of industries trashed... one night, its all factories caught fire at same time...everything was burnt and remaining was lost in auctions.. She sighed

Listening a smirk appeared on Randhir's face...

Mr. Aggarwal could not handle stress and he passed away with heart attack while me and mum shifted to another city and I joined a good job in an office. life was back on track when suddenly last year, mom had brain tumor, and that made mum slip to coma...

She was shifted to hospital, when doctors in our city referred her to here in city hospital. I could not lose my mum at any cost.so brought her here... doctor had told operation will cost approximately ten lakhs. i had five lakhs with me but no one was in complete world to help me... and I reached Madam Loren's Parlor... There you came, owned me...and the commission I got, mum got operated. Thats all... she sighed speaking everything in one breath...