THE PAIN

Yes doctor... Sanyukta got a call from the doctor early in the morning...

Miss Aggarwal, your Mother's operation's all preparations re over, her basic test are fine, we can operate her now...so its upto you, the day you deposit the amount...

Yes, doc, I will deposit today itself...thanks a lot doc...thinking she moved towards Randhir's room...

She knocked to the door hesitatingly...yes, come in... he spoke from inside, his voice was a bit firm...

Mr. Shekhawat...she whispered hesitatingly...

Why are you here unnecessarily? Suddenly he shouted seeing her standing there ...

I want to go out for two hours...she spoke hesitatingly...

Wanna run away? He smirked...

If wanted to run, I wouldn't have needed our permission...

Good point... he nodded...what's the reason...

It's my mum...she sighed knowing he will not let her go without knowing reason.

What? His hands stopped immediately knotting his tie... What happened to mum? He moved closer...

Sanyukta looked surprisingly at his sudden concern...but in the meantime he hid his emotions... I mean anything wrong?

She suffered from brain tumor last year, is in coma till then. Now doctors want to operate her..i have to deposit charge by today for her operation..

Listening he turned his face away... I will ask driver to take you... Which hospital... He spoke slowly.

City hospital... thanks...she murmured leaving from there...

While Randhir slowly wiped his tear missing Mum...

Mum... Today again you gave all chocolates to Randhir? Eight years old Sanyukta was complaining her mother... Your all love is for your bestie's son...nothing for me...

Then why do you feel jealous sandy? Randhir chided her...

Because you get love of both Renuka auntie and my mom...

Anju ( sanyukta's mom)Pulled her in lap... are he is my son...when you will be big, you will get married and leave me, then Randhir will be there to take care of me na, if I will be ill... then why will not I love him more...

But I will not leave you ...never...Sanyukta hugged her mom...

Mum... Randhir came closer... I have other option... Me and Sandy will get married, then we both will stay with you forever...

Randhir you are too naughty to your age... Sanyukta's mom held his ear...i will tell Renuka...

As if she will have time to listen you Mum... Randhir's' face fell...she is too busy in her business that I don't remember when did she fed me last time...she does only one thing when she comes home...scold me on Mr .Sanyal's instance...and frighten me to send to boarding's forever knowing how much I hate to stay away from home...

He is your father Randhir... Anju caressed his face...

No he is not my father.my father is dead... he is just my mum's second husband... Saying Randhir hugged Anju...

You are my son beta, we will always stay together... Saying she kissed his forehead...

And me? Sanyukta made a puppy face... When Anju pulled her too...I Love you both my kids...