LAST PART

Randhir closed the diary remembering the worst day of his life...his Tenth Birthday...

Renuka had been to office as per her routine, and he was alone at home..

Surprise... Suddenly Sanyukta came there with cake in her hands...

Sandy , you here? Randhir looked afraid...how many times I have told you not to come when Mom is not at home...he scolded her...

But its your birthday Randhir...your tenth birthday. See I brought your favorite chocolate cake...she placed cake on table in his room...

But why don't you understand sandy...just leave... Randhir had tears in his eyes...

Why do you push me always Randhir? Ok, just cut the cake and i will leave...she spoke with teary eyes...

Ok, if I cut cake you will leave na? Randhir asked her...bring knife soon from kitchen, I will... Saying he pushed her out of room...

Sanyukta was in kitchen finding knife, she was not able to as it was placed high...she brought table from outside and picked the knife...going back to his room...

But suddenly listening screams from his room he stopped midway , slowly opened the door a bit and was shocked the scene...

Randhir's step father Mr. sanyal and her own father Mr,. Aggarwal were standing there in drunken state... both holding Randhir...

So, its your birthday Randhir? Mr. Sanyal Spoke... Let's celebrate your birthday...

Mr. sanyal please. Not today... Randhir requested... Sanyukta...

Sanyukta.. Mr. Aggarwal smiled... Why are you asking for my daughter? She will not come here to save you...i had given her lot work today... its only us, who will celebrate your birthday. Saying Mr. Aggarwal pulled his shirt removing it in one go...

While Mr. Sanayal was messing cake on his body...Let's celebrate your birthday in a new way... he smirked..i am sure you will love it...saying they both started licking cake form his body...biting him hard, he was shouting,. But they didn't listen to him...how cruelly they were pulling his remaining clothes...

Soon they pushed him to bed

...No... suddenly Sanyukta shouted coming inside...Dad, uncle. Stop all this. What are you doing with Randhir? she was crying badly...

Sanyu, what are you doing here? Mr. Aggarwal shouted... go home...and I am warning you if you speak a single word...meanwhile Randhir had covered himself with the bed sheet crying badly with pain and humiliation..

I could never imagine my dad like this. Sanyukta shouted, I will tell mum and auntie both about you .. but Mr Snayal pulled her...

No Sanyukta, you will not tell anyone anything...he warned her...

I will...she spoke afraid...

Sandy, I had told you to go back. not to come...why don't you listen me ever? Randhir was crying...

No Randhir I will not leave you to these beasts... Saying she caressed his face...

So, I will do same that I did with Randhir. Saying Mr Sanayal pulled her frock... While Mr. Aggarwal was standing there laughing...

Easy Sanyal, ,she is my daughter...

Don't worry Aggarwal, I will take care. Sanyal winked at him tearing Sanyukta's dress...