"Oh", I let her walk away but hold up our keys in the air, "Should I go find our room then?"

She waves me off, already at the other raise of the lobby.

"Go ahead. I'll come by later. The food won't eat itself."

"M'kay."

With the given keys, baggage, and the card that said our shared hotel room number on the front in my hands, I walked past at least twenty different rooms. Quietly making my way through the long corridor. But mostly trying my best to awkwardly pass by over-excited girls from our grade, who would squeal like chipmunks at the sight of their shared room.

"Aha", I look up to find room 55 and attempt to scramble for our key from my pockets.

Most of the other students were already inside of their rooms, so the only audible noises that could be heard from around me were either pop music playing from many of the rooms or muffled talking.

Slightly frustrated, I try once again to open the lock with the key but it doesn't budge.

God, this was so annoying, and my after-plane mood swings were not helping too much with this either, "Why won't you-"

"Duuuuuuuuude!"

Turning to my left with my hands still battling the lock, I see a group of guys from our grade walking into one of their rooms at the other end of the corridor. The blondest one out of them looks the most amused, 'dude-ing' at everything he sees when he walks inside along with a few other guys behind him holding the same amazed expression as him.

It was hard to make out to who they were from afar, but when all three of them walked into their room, leaving one particular guy to sigh and lean against the door frame, that's when my mind paused for a moment too long.

Damon doesn't see me at first, and not surprisingly. I probably looked like a cement statue standing on the spot from not being able to see him in such a long time.

But when the keys I held in my hands drop to the floor with a clinking sound, he looked away from the room his friends were in and smiles instantly as his hazel stare find my eyes from across the corridor.

With dangerous nervousness, I give him a little wave in return. He waves back but suddenly leaves the wall he was leaning against to make his way over to me. The smirk on his face only mentally screaming with what could only be hungry lust.

Shitshitshit

I quickly rush to pick up the keys from the floor and it's now that my hands decided to tangle themselves from not letting me get through the lock before Damon could get to me.

"Come on, come on..."
I assure myself, trying multiple ways of turning the key, but that only makes me worry even further about a speedily approaching Damon.

Damn the tall bastard and his long legs too.

Click.
Finally. The key turns all the way, I smile wide at the sound and wait no longer to open the door. I quickly throw the bags under my feet into the room and take a quick look inside of the entrance itself.

Expect as always, I'm not even a step into the room when Damon swiftly reaches to close the door back and spins me around by my waist so I'm facing him completely, his body enclosing me firmly up against the wall behind my back. Knowing I could easily run away if it wasn't for his arms that only brought me closer to him.