They made you cry.

Akashi
You and Akashi were arguing about you spending more time with your friends than with him in the last week. You being the type of girl that stands her place started to argue too, and that lead to...

"Gosh, (First Name) I didn't thought you'd be so immature! I thought you were a fine and mature woman, I guess I was wrong. I think that (Random Girl) would be more mature than you are!" Akashi said with his arms closed and that set you off the limits.

Your vision became blurry by the tears, and they started flowing down your cheeks. "Alright then, Seijuro... I'm sorry for not being as perfect as you are!" You screamed out before running away to your house and crying your eyes out.

Akashi let out a heavy sigh. "Damn, I have to clear things up..." He ran towards your house and started knocking at the door, screaming out your name. "(FIRST NAME) OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW. IT'S AN ORDER!!" You stayed still in your room and continued to cry and sob, but said. "G-GO AWAY AKASHI!" Akashi frowned and with his super ninja "Generation of Miracles" powers he broke the door and entered to your house and then opened the door to your room.

"(First Name)... I'm sorry, is just that, I don't like that other boys make you smile or laugh.... You're mine only, and when people make you happy it makes me jealous." He hugs you tightly and puts his head in the crook of your neck. You hugged him back and said. "I'm sorry Sei..." He shook his head and said. "It's all my fault, (First Name)." And he pressed his warm, soft lips into yours and starting kissing you passionately, you kissed back with the same amount of passion.

Aomine
You and Aomine were arguing about his Hentai Magazines and that why did he still had then when he had you.

You said. "Dai, why do you still have them when you know I don't like them?" He rolled his eyes and said. "Ugh, gosh (First Name), you're so annoying!" You said. "What would you do if I had bishounen magazines and payed more attention to it?" Aomine said. "Why would you do something so stupid as that?"

You said. "That's exactly how I feel about those magazines Dai!" Aomine said. "Stop whining so much, (First Name)! What if I have some magazines?! That doesn't matter, so shut the hell up for once, won't you?!" That was enough to make you cry, and you looked down saying. "Alright..." And you ran out of the house crying.

Aomine sighed. "Shit... I messed things up, again..." He ran and catch up to you and saw you in a park bench crying, he walked towards you and said. "I'm sorry, (First Name). I'll get rid of all those magazines, but don't cry..." He wipes your tears and holds your face in his hands.

You looked at him and stood quiet for a while, and answered. "Ahomine... Stop doing things like this..." He smiled and said. "I love you, (First Name). And you're everything I need to satisfy me..."

Kise
You were annoyed at the fact that though you were Kise's girlfriend he still accepted things from other girls. He was busy with his fangirls, but you decided to be brave and walk over to him, and say. "Ryota, can we talk? In private?" All his fangirls started whining and begging saying things like:

"No Kise-Kun! Stay with me~~"

"We love you more than that girl could!"

"Kise-Kun! Stay!"

You looked at him and he said. "Maybe later (First Name)Chii, I'm busy here." You stood there and said. "So, your fangirls are more important than your own girlfriend?" He looked at you and rolled his eyes saying. "I'm sorry, (First Name)Chii. It's their turn, right now." You stood there and you let your (Hair Color) bangs cover your (Eye color) eyes. You said with a shaky voice. "Alright then, Ryota." And walked away with tears falling from your eyes.

Kise looked at your figure walk away while tears streamed down your face and that made him realize how stupid he was being.

He got his fangirls off him and ran towards you and hugged you tightly saying. "I'M SORRY (FIRST NAME)CHII! I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! DON'T CRY!" You were crying and he was kissing your cheeks and pecking your lips for you to stop crying. "R-Ryota... You idiot..." You hugged him back and kissed him.

Kuroko
Kuroko was spending more time with Momoi than you for the last week and that was driving you jealous. You decided to tell him. "Tetsuya, can we talk?" He nodded and walk with you until you arrived an empty classroom, you closed the door and said. "Tetsuya, I feel uncomfortable of you and Momoi-Chan being so close..." He tilted his head and said. "That's how we always are..." You sighed.

"What I'm trying to say is, Tetsuya, you spending your free time with Momoi instead of me is making me mad... Can you stop that please?" He frowned slightly and said. "But, (First Name), I want to spend more time with Momoi-Chan... I can't just spend time with you, you know?" He said that with an annoyed tone an that made you sad, you teared up and said. "Alright, then..." And ran away.

Kuroko realized what he just did and ran after you taking your hand and pulling you to his arms and said. "I'm sorry, (First Name)-Chan... Don't cry, I love you." You kept crying in his chest and he kissed your forehead saying. "I'll spend my entire life with you, (First Name). Don't worry..."

Midorima
Midorima was being a tsundere again and acted as if he didn't care about you, and that made you cry, right now you were in your room crying because Midorima acted as if he didn't care about you.

Midorima knocked your door and said. "(First Name), I'm sorry, Nodayo..." You kept crying and said. "G-go away, Shintaro...!" He sighed and opened your door, and sat down in your bed with you. He said softly. "I'm sorry, but you know I can't express my feelings right, Nanodayo..." He picked your fragile figure up and sat you on his lap with your rested in his chest.

"I forgive you, if you give me a kiss~" You said smiling at him, and looking up. He blushed and said. "Alright, (First Name). Nodayo." He put his hand in your cheek and leaned in, pressing his soft lips into yours and leaving you breathless.

Murakasibara
Lately, Murakasibara has been taking your money without your permission for buying his snacks. You decided to tell him.

"Sushi, can you stop taking my money? I have to save some for myself..." He said. "But (First Name)-Chin... I want to eat snacks." You sighed and said. "Use your money Sushi! I need it too." He said in an angry tone. "I don't have money, and I want snacks."

You were scared and started to cry, saying. "You're s-so mean Sushi!" But before you could run, he wrapped his arms around you and said. "I'm sorry (First Name)-Chin... I won't do it again..." You nodded and smiled at your giant purple boyfriend's words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another one! Yay~ First time I update in time! xD

I'm the worst author ever... uwu

I hope you liked it, remember that you can request~

Love you lots~
~LucyHeartfiliaLove ❤️