part 7

^^taeyeon was waiting for seunghyun when she felt that someone is staring at her. When she looked at her right. She saw a guy wearing a black long sleeves with a beanie. Then the guy smiled and started walking away from taeyeon but she was curious at who.he was. So she followed^^

"Excuse me"

^^the guy didnt listen to her and just went to the glass house^^

"Yah!!"

^^the guy stopped and he looks at taeyeon.^^

He looks familiar. I just couldnt remember where i saw him. His eyes theres something in his eyes. Its full of sadness it feels like his alone.

"Yah!! Taeyeon-ah. Kang taeyeon"
"Oh. Seunghyun."
"Taeyeon-ah. Dont ever leave me like that. Never."
"I just saw someone that i thought i knew"
"Anyway so long as i know that you are safe. Im cool. Lets go. Lets drink.our coffee"

The guy suddenly disappeared. I know that i saw him before. Is it in my dreams. I really dont know. But i feel somehow connected. Ah molla.

Seunghyun dropped me off at my place. And i just went straight inside

"Taeyeon-ah"
"Yah! Zico. You scared me"
"Did you encounter anyone today?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well i use to be an angel right. So i could still sense if you were with one"
"Im not sure if his an angel or just some psychopath. But i saw someone awhile ago. That looks very familiar. I dont know where i saw him but he looks familiar. He was wearing a black sweater and beanie"

Zico started to draw.

"Zico do you know him?"
"Taeyeon he is the same guy that gave you the dream catcher and pocket watch before"
"So he is the angel of death?"
"Nae. And i dont think that he is after you"
"What do you mean?"
"were you with seunghyun awhile ago?"
"Nae"
"He is trying to make a way to get seunghyun. You need to tell me immediately if he would show up again once you are with seunghyun. Ok?"
"What would happen?"
"I dont know yet. But i think he is trying to do what shouldve been done along time ago. And that is to get someone what is destined to leave this world"

After zico told me those things. I felt scared. I dont want to loose seunghyun. I know that zico already gave up his life for me and i also dont want that to happen. I need to talk to that angel of death. I need to plead. My tears started flowing since i feel so weak and scared. I just dont know what to do.

^^zico hugged taeyeon. And he wipes her tears^^

"Dont worry. Everything should be ok. You just have to be strong. Be strong for seunghyun. I know that you love him so much. So just be strong"

The next day i made sure that seunghyun wouldnt notice that im worried. I tend to get paranoid whenever i see someone wearing black. . I should stop this. I need to get my mind out of this. I baked a cake for seunghyun. Ill just surprise him in his office.

"Oh. Taeyeon. Long time no see. You got back with hyung?" Seungri said
"Well"
"She doesnt need to answer that question. Lets go inside. Taeyeon"

I saw seunghyun smiled. It feels good to see him happy. All of his friends are there. Jiyong daesung taeyang and seungri. They all look so amazed about us being together again. I think he could manage if ever.

"Alright. Its a good thing i baked a big cake. We have all of you here"
"Its good to see you two together again" jiyong said
"I hope i can sing a song on your wedding day"
"Yah! Taeyang!!"
"Mian. Thought that you guys are dating again"
"Arent you?" Daesung said

They kept on messing with us. Yeah i do miss these kind of days. When i would visit him then have fun playing around with them. Trying to get my opinion on their songs.

We left the guys and then we went to the rooftop.

^^taeyeon went to the side then started looking up. To see the stars. Seunghyun hugs him from the back and whispered^^

"I dont want to rush things. If we cannot be together like we were before. Thats fine. Ill wait"
"Well we dont have to go back to the way we are before"

^^seunghyun started to loose his grip^^

"We could just start again. Instead of being the way we are before. We are going to be better than we are before"

^^seunghyun smiled widely. Then hug taeyeon tight. He kiss taeyeons forehead. Then seunghyun puts a necklace.^^

"I may not put a ring yet on your finger to protect you from other guys lurking around. But this necklace can be warning for them not to look at you"
"Gomawo. Seunghyun oppa. Gomawo"

^^the necklace is a dream catcher. Junhoe gave seunghyun the dream catcher. So that he can give it to taeyeon. So taeyeon's life is secured^^

Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें