The miracle of living

Smut alert! If you don't want to read it go to the first '~**~'. Thank you for reading and voting, guys. You're amazing. I'm not entirely happy with this chapter, but since I have to leave for work in 30 minutes and since I don't feel like rewriting the whole thing, I'm leaving it as it is. Hope you enjoy nonetheless!

Chapter 50

In this world we're just beginning

To understand the miracle of living,

I was afraid before

But I'm not afraid anymore.

~ Heaven Is A Place On Earth - Belinda Carlisle

His lips were trailing down my shoulder to the hollow of my back. I was staring at the wall through tiny slits as I tried to control my breathing. When Sirius bit a spot on my side, dangerously close to my breast, I gasped.

"You have freckles," Sirius commented between kisses.

"Hm-hm," I acknowledged.

His lips slowly inched towards my breasts as his hands gently turned me around so I lay on my back. His nose nuzzled my bra, and his eyes found mine. I bit my lip, and he playfully bit my nipple through my bra. I couldn't help myself. When I saw the mischief in his eyes, which reminded me so much of a puppy ready to play, I giggled.

Sirius gave me one of his infamous roguish grins, before he slowly moved up my body again and made sure that I felt every inch of his body against mine.

"You're too good at this," I moaned as I closed my eyes when he pressed his hips against mine. I blew the air out of my lungs and enjoyed the feather light kisses he showered on my chin. All right, enough, I thought as I gave him a slight push.

He immediately stopped, and I loved him all the more for it. "Everything all right?"

I grinned and kissed his worried frown away with a quick peck. "Everything's perfect. However I'm a big fan of equal opportunities," I told him as I gently bit his lip.

He growled into my mouth and tried to kiss me more thoroughly, but I pulled back a little. He narrowed his eyes playfully. "Do you now?"

"Such," I breathed as my fingers trailed over his naked shoulders, "a big fan."

"I wouldn't dare keep you from utilizing your equal opportunities," Sirius breathed and I grinned against his mouth before giving first the right and then the left corner a little peck. He turned us around swiftly on my bed so he was now the one on the bottom. I waggled my eyebrows at him and sat up. I kept my gaze firmly on his face, and he cockily stared back at me.

I wished I could be that confident. Even though we had been snogging for what felt like hours and mere seconds at the same time, I still felt quite conscious in my blue bra and pajama bottoms. He had caught me in the midst of getting ready for the day. Today was my fifth day with them and I was loving every second of it. If I was being honest, I had to say I was very fond of our current activity in particular.

I slowly let my eyes travel down to his shoulders. This was only the second time that I saw him without a shirt on, and I tried not to show how angry the small marks that I had only just noticed on his shoulders made me. I knew that his back was a hell of a lot worse and that had been the reason why he refused to show me his back. I hadn't even had a peek at it since that night in the Common Room. I let my eyes focus on the muscles in his shoulders and arms instead and bit my lip in anticipation. I saw his chest rise and fall a little bit faster and was tempted to flash him a triumphant smile. I loved the effect I had on him. I didn't dare look into his eyes though, because I knew that if I did I'd be like pudding in his hands. Instead I tried to focus on his chest, which was absolutely gorgeous. I smiled softly and I heard him sigh.