About Project Experiment

What is Project Experiment?

Project Experiment (or exp for short) is a random joke-inspired movement created and managed by the four of us:

Cloverism

StrangerSight

Shimaira

@gabycabezut

We will be experimenting different ways to get noticed, get readers, socialize, basically try and climb the Hot List and make some cool friends during the journey. Except it won't be just one, but the four of us!

Long story short, we wanted to see what it takes to be top tier Wattpad writers without being the stereotypical Mean Girl type of people on Wattpad. In addition, we thought it would be fun and educational for those seeking tips and tricks on how to really use Wattpad.

What's our purpose?

To test the limits of Wattpad and be Wattpad Queens for literal shits and giggles, and redefine what #squadgoals is on Wattpad.

But most importantly, we want to have fun with all of our followers and friends doing stupid shit while getting famous on Wattpad.

Doesn't that sound fun? Give us a follow if you think this is the funniest non-offensive troll. 😉

What might we do in the future?

A lot of things, like exp member story collaborations, story contests, fun challenges, sarcastic critiques, giveaways, etc. We will obviously involve you, followers, as well, fame doesn't come easy and is not a one-person effort.

We see you, we hear your struggles, and we love you!

What should you do to support this movement?

Definitely, follow us and vote on all our existing works. Also, comment and leave a message on our profile about random things or suggestions on what we should do. It would also be nice if you can add our stories to your reading lists/libraries so you can be updated on our activities.

Please remember to share this profile with your friends so they can join the club!

Because why not? You're already here!

Who are the admins individually?

Autobiographies are coming right up so stay tuned! Ask us any questions (invasive or not) we are ready. By the end of it, we'll be your new best friends ;)

---

F O L L O W , V O T E , C O M M E N T , A N D S H A R E!

Comment "YAS" if you're totally pumped and read everything!