Shock

***Omg guys it's been so long!!! I'm so sorry it's been so long my phone broke and I just got a new one so now I can finally update. Plus I've been working on a lot of other stories that you guys should check out! Enough of my babbling here is your new chapter***
___________________________
                          Lana's POV
I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Did Happy just propose to me!? I lift my head off his chest and look at him with a confused expression. "What?... Are you serious?"
"You think I'm joking?" He asks while gently moving I piece of hair from my eyes.
"No... Well I don't know you kinda took me by surprise, and it wasn't a proper proposal."
He chuckles and puts his hand on my chest.
"You really expect a proper proposal from me?"
"No I didn't expect one at all."
"Ha... Well I wasn't expecting to either kinda just slipped, but how about I ask again later when we are both mentally prepared." He asks cupping my chin with his hand.
"Deal." I say and he kisses my lips lightly.
"Alright well I feel gross and need a shower." He says rolling himself out of the bed.
"You need to cover your stitches I'll clean them after." I say wrapping myself in the sheets. I watch as Happy struggles to wrap the stitches and I can't help but laugh.
"Hey smart ass how about helping me instead of sitting their laughing."
"Fuck that this is entertaining." I say laughing more.
I watch him struggle for another minute before getting up and making my way over to the end of the bed. I sit with my knees on the mattress on the end of the bed and take the cloth from Happy's  hands. I wrap his wound without difficulty and move to back away but before I can Happy grabs the back of my head and pulls it into his abdomen and keeps me there.
"Hey Hap the view of your dick is nice and all but can you let go now." He laughs before letting go of my head.
"Are you gonna shower with me?" He asks giving me a quick wink.
"Yeah why not" I say getting up off the bed letting the sheets fall off my body to the floor leaving my body naked.
"You better pick that up." Happy says with a stern tone in his voice.
"I don't wanna." I add a childish tone to my voice.
"You better pick it up or I'll have to punish you." He says stepping forward so he's only a few inches away from me.
I slowly bend down to pick the sheet up and put it on the bed.
"Good girl." He says grabbing a fistful of my hair pulling me up to him causing me to moan.
"Mmm lets take a shower shall we."
He says making me laugh quietly as he pushes me into the bathroom.

After our "shower" it was about midnight and I decided I want a sandwich so I quietly make my way to the kitchen in the club house and stock up before quietly making my way back to Happy's room. I dance my way over to the bed taking a big bite of my sandwich.
"You better not make a mess." Happy says pulling a piece of my hair.
"Awe my OCD freak is being all OCD and stuff." I joke poking his cheek. He just groans and rolls over so I start making a little song about my sandwich which make him chuckle into his pillow.
"Stop." He mumbles into his pillow so I start singing louder. He rolls over so he's straddling my waist and he covers my mouth. "Shhh." I chuckle and he looks at my with a questioning look.
"You made me drop my sandwich." I say pointing to the floor. He rolls over with a grunt and face plants into the bed.
"Haha don't worry I'll clean it up."