Changes

***A/N***                        

Finally got time to update a new chapter. Warning adult content and vulgar language. Hope you enjoy  ____________________________________________________________________________________                                       

                                                                                       ***Lana's POV***

           It was rough I was still mentally unstable from the miscarriage, but Happy was really stepping up to take care of me. Almost every night I would wake up screaming with Happy shaking me awake.

"Lana! Lana! Wake up please now!" 

"Let go of me!"

"Lana it's me look at me."

I look him in the eyes and I start to relax. "I'm sorry." I say as I begin to sob into his chest.

"For what you did nothing wrong."

"I've gotta be stressing you out Hap."

"Don't worry about it Lan, you're the one that needs to recover."

I nod and rest my head on his chest and try to control my emotions

We walk down to the bar together, and I look at where my dad had once laid dead, and honestly I didn't feel any guilt in killing him. He was a sick and twisted man that had lost who he was long ago. 

"Hey the guys want me to go on a run with them today, do you think you will be okay cuz I won't go if you need me here." Happy tells me with a serious and sexy look on his face.

"Yes you will." Tig shouts from the bar

I chuckle "I'll be fine don't worry you need to get out and stop worrying about me all the time." I respond putting my hands on his face and placing a small kiss on his lips.

"It's my job to worry about you."

____________________________________________________________________________________                                                                            ***Happy's POV***

         After I say goodbye to Lana I walk out to the parking lot to meet up with the guys.

"Holy shit he's actually gonna come." Tig says clapping his hands together.

"Shut up." I snap back at him.

"Bro you are wiped like the family pig." Jax says laughing while climbing onto his bike. I just glare at him

"Holy shit is it possible Happy Lowman is growing soft." Juice adds.

I turn to face him. "Wanna be my 20th tattoo?" I ask while putting my helmet on. He throws his hands up in defence and everyone starts laughing.

                 We pull out of the clubhouse onto the road to go to Stockton Port. Apparently some guy decided to mouth off to one of the workers at Red Woody so we gotta straighten that shit up before we go to pick up the gun shipment. We pull up to Red Woody, and start towards the door but just before we enter Jax pulls me to the side.

"Yo Hap I want you to head over to the port with Tig I got a bad feeling something's gonna happen."

"Are you sure boss? What if you need me here?"

"Nah we're good we got enough bodies."

Tig and I turn around and hop on our bikes.

"Am I the only one that's got a bad feeling about this?" Tig yells over to me as we both start our bikes.

"Nope." 

____________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                   ***Lana's POV***

             It had been three hours since Hap left and I decided to go get my hair done. I decided on a short choppy cut with my bangs side swept across my face, and dye my hair straight up blue. It was a change and honestly I needed a change, even though it's not a major one. 

      The hairdresser had just finished my hair as my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Lana where are you?" Tig's voice is the one that answers

"At the hair dresser why what's wrong?" I respond to his urgent tone.

"Hap's been shot you need to get to the clubhouse now!"

Without another word I snap my phone shut and run to my car, and drive as fast as I can to the Mc. I run into the building to see all the guy's spread across the room. I search for Hap but he's not there.

"Where is he." I say sternly so they know i'm not fucking around.

"Lana please just..." Jax tries to calm me down but he's cut off by a loud groan that came from the chapel, a scream that belonged to Happy. I pushed past Jax and into the chapel to see Happy being held down by Chibs while Tara tried to find the bullet lodged in his chest. I ran over to his side and put my hands on his face so he would look at me. 

"Jesus Hap I leave you alone for four hours and you manage to get shot." I say with a smile.

I'm reworded with a grin tempered with by the pain of the bullet. "Normally I would tell you to get out but I want you to stay for this one. Thank you for being here."

"It's my Job to be there for you." 

He rewards me with another pained smile followed by a loud groan after Tara managed to find the bullet and pull it out of the wound. I grab ahold of his hand as Tara begins to get the rest of the bullet fragments out of Happy's chest. He squeezes my hand tightly as he tries to ignore the pain. As Tara finishes stitching up his chest Happy's eyes never leave my face. I try to ignore it by keeping my eyes locked on Tara, but I can't control my blush. I could feel the heat in my cheeks I must look like a fucking tomato. Happy chuckles and groans one last time once Tara finished his chest.

"Done you should be good but take one of these once every three hours we don't want an infection to flare up." Tara hands him a little container of antibiotics.

"Thanks doc. So... how long till I can have sex." Happy says as he slaps my ass causing me to jump.

"As long as you don't rip the stitches you'll be good."

"Oh um it was a joke but good to know and no promises." He laughs as he stands up from the table.

I follow Happy out to the bar. He sits on the couch and pulls me down to his lap.

"I like your hair by the way it's a change." He says twisting his fingers around in my hair.

"Thanks I needed a change, and i thought it was unique."

"Like you." He says looking straight into my eyes making my heart melt.

 "Wanna go rip these stitches?" He asks flashing me his signature grin.

"Normally I had say no but you're smile is so damn hot." I laugh and stand  grabbing his hands and pulling him down the hallway to the bedroom.

"We are so gonna rip those stitches." I say pulling him into the room and closing the door.

"Totally." He pushes me onto the bed and devours me with his hungry lips.

"I love you." I say breathlessly 

"I love you to."

We move our bodies in sync together until the end. I curl up into his chest and begin catching my breath. He says one more thing that shocks me and sends my heart into a frenzie.

"Marry me...Lana."

____________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                       ***A/N***

A lot of people commented saying they wanted me to update soon. Soooo... I finally did I hope it made you guys happy!!!