Stay

***Chapter three. Warning adult material you have been warned. Hope everyone enjoys. This chapter Lana is getting more involved in the club once again as a sweetbutt.***

I wake up to the smell of cinnamon spice, and cigarette smoke. I open my eyes to see that I'm resting on Happy's chest. I gasp and jerk myself up to see Hap ashing a cigarette onto an ash tray sitting a the end table next to the bed. "It's early you should go back to sleep." He says sitting up propping his back against the headboard of the bed.
I roll my eyes and run my hand threw my long blondish ginger hair. "Sorry bout that. What time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "5 and bout what." Hey says taking a puff of his cigarette, I lean towards him and take it out of his hand and take a hit off it. "Laying on you." I answer exhaling the smoke. "I wasn't complaining." He says with a completely serious expression making me bite my lip and blush a little. "Alright then... Well I'm up so might as well get ready, where's your bathroom?" I ask getting out of the bed. Happy just nods to the door behind me.
I pull out my phone and dial a number. "Who are you calling?" Happy asks me sternly, I turn to face him. "Why must you know." I ask holding my phone out. "I'm on babysitting duty remember." He responds getting out of the bed and walking to his dresser. "Oh right forgot. My friend Lily I need clothes." I say pressing call and putting the phone to my ear. "I'm sure one of the girls here can get you something." Hap suggests as he pulls his shirt off. They call goes straight to voice mail and I close the phone staring at Happy's toned body. "Good cause It went straight to voicemail." I say snapping myself out of my stare.
I walk into the bathroom and pull a towel out from a cabinet. "I'll call Jax, and see if he can get ahold of Lyla she's about your size." He snaps his phone open, and dials a number. "Okay well I'm getting a shower." I close the bathroom door and lock it. I turn the shower on and just it so it's warm, and begin taking my clothes off. I star at myself in the mirror examining my body before stepping into the shower.
Maybe I could just ask Jax if I could be a new Sweetbutt for the mc I could stay here for a while. I mean if I have to stay might as well do something. After I wash my body and rinse my hair I turn the shower off and dry my hair off with a towel I then wrap around myself. I unlock the bathroom door and walk back out into Happy's room. "This is Lyla." he says introducing me to a tall girl with blue eyes, long curly hair, and beautiful features. "Nice to meet you." I say shaking the girls hand. "You to. I have some clothes for you I wasn't sure what you liked." She laid out a pair of navy blue skinny jeans that had rips in them and a tight black belly shirt. "Perfect thanks." I say giving Lyla a hug. "Anytime sweetheart. Give me a call if you need anything." She says giving me a wave as she leaves the room, as Jax walks in. "Hey sorry to interrupt but Hap I need you for a run quick we need all man power." Jax says waiting for Happy's response "Ight I'm there." He responds with a nod. "Okay give us a minute." Jax asks Hap who nods and exits the room. "So you settling in okay?" Jax asks me as I walk into the bathroom. "Um yeah I need to go shopping for clothes and stuff but yeah I'm good." I say turning to face him. "Alright well Gemma, Tara, and Lyla are staying here today be sure to ask if you need anything." He asks turning to leave the room. "Well actually I do have a question." I call after him. He turns to face me again with a questioning look on his face. "Well I was wondering since I'm gonna be here for awhile I could be an extra pussy or a bartender or something. You know help out." I ask sarcastically. "Absolutely you would make a good addition. Anything else?" He asks. I shake my head and we say goodbye and he leaves.
I get changed and I was surprised the outfit was actually pretty flattering on me, or so I thought. I walk down the hall to the bar where the girls are gathered. "Jesus you grew." Gemma says as she walks over to me and wraps me in a hug. "Still make a good Bloody Mary?" She asks me. I can't help but laugh "You know it."
"Good you can make me one." The tone in her voice told me it was a long morning. I walking behind the bar getting the supplies out. "Anyone else?" I ask the girls. "What the hell why not." Lyla says with a smile. "Sure." Tara says. As I start mixing the drinks I look around to see besides a Croweater filing her nails were the only ones in the clubhouse. "Guys already leave?" I ask handing the girls there drinks. "Yup duty calls." Gemma responds taking a sip of her drink. For the next 20 minutes they all catch me up on everything going on, what I missed, sharing stories, and good laughs before we finish our drinks and Gemma goes out to the garage and Tara goes to help Níta with Abel and Thomas leaving me with Lyla.
We talked for hours getting to know each other. She really was a sweet girl. Suddenly the guys walk in and we could immediately tell it was a long a rough run. "Get us all something extremely strong girls we need a good night." Bobby yells as soon as he walks in. Lyla and I begin mixing shots and in no time most the guys are getting drunk and the sweetbutt's and croweaters come out picking off men one by one. I begin searching the room for Happy before I find him sitting in a chair talking to a prospect that has a girl sitting on his lap laughing. I make sure Lyla is okay before grabbing two beers and making my way over to Happy and the Prospect.
"Long day?" I ask handing the Prospect and Happy the two beers. Happy grabs my arm and pulls me down onto his lap. "You have no idea." He says moving me so I'm straddling him. Taken back by his sudden movements I realize how much I actually wanted this. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile. You could tell he was drunk, but I didn't mind. He rubbed my hips with his hands and began tracing up my back before meeting my lips with his. His kisses where soft and long, I didn't expect them at all. I began letting myself get lost in his lips as I slowly began to realize I was just a piece of ass to him. It was a long day and he wanted to get laid, but I shook the thought out of my head quickly honestly I didn't care at this moment. I enjoyed the feeling of his hands traveling my body.
He suddenly broke the kiss and looked at me with a hazed expression that instantly changed. "Go to the room and go to sleep I'll be there in a second." He said pushing my off his lap almost causing me to fall. "Um.. Okay?" I said turning and walking to the apartment room. "What the hell was that about." I asked myself as I took of my pants leaving my underwear on as the door opened and closed as Happy walked in.
I watched as he walked to his dresser pulling out a t-shirt and throwing it at me. I grabbed it and put it on quickly. "Go to sleep." He told me sternly as he changed into sweatpants and a tank. I climbed into the bed as he turned off the light and got into the bed. I looked at him for a minute before turned and met my gaze. "It was a rough day and I needed something." He said to me "I get it. We all have those days." I respond turning away from him and closing my eyes. "You can lay on me." I hear him say. "What?" I ask turning back to face him realizing he was surprised by his own choice of words. He sighs and pulls my head to his face and kisses my lips. I want to kiss him again but instead I rest my head in his chest and let sleep take me.
***I know this chapter wasn't very exiting but the next one will be a lot better. Thanks for reading.***