Stay Alive

***As always thanks for reading I'm having fun writing these. As always Vulgar language and adult content you have been warned***

Instead of waking next to Happy like I usually did he was already up and dressed. I sat up and yawned and looked over at Happy who was at his dresser. "Morning." I said sleepily as he walked over to me and sat on the bed next to me. "I'm going on a run today with the guys, and it's a long one so your gonna be alone for a few days." He tells me rubbing his neck. "Okay I'll try not to trash your room." I say sarcastically looking at him with a smirk, and he squints at me making me laugh.
I get dressed and we both walk down the hall he walks to the chapel, and I go to the bar and grab a beer. "A little early to be drinking don't you think sweetheart." I hear Gemma say from behind me, and I turn to face her. "It's 5 o'clock somewhere." I respond with a smile walking to a bar stool next to her. "So how long do you think they will be." I ask curiously. "I don't know maybe a week. There going across state." She says looking at me for a second before asking me. "What's going on between you and Hap." The question takes me off guard so I star at her wide eyed for a minute. "Um. I don't know I mean nothing I think." I stutter threw my response. "Listen sweetie I've seen him act like this with one other woman and that's his mother. He cares about you, and that's rare." She pats me on the shoulder before leaving.
The guys come out to the bar and grab drinks before saying goodbye. I hug Hap and give him a kiss on the cheek "Stay alive." I tell him before they all leave. I knew this was gonna be a long week I already missed him. I decide to call Lyla to ask if she wants to go shopping. We decide to meet at the outlets and once we meet up start walking threw stores. "Lyla do you think Happy could like stay with one person?"
"Um well as long as I've known him he kinda just goes with random croweaters." She looks at me questioningly "Well I don't think he's been with any since you came tho." She gives me a thoughtful smile. "I don't know I mean he just doesn't seem like the guy that would settle down to have an old lady." I say putting myself down. "Well you never know maybe he just doesn't want to show that side of himself." Lyla smiles at me and we continue shopping.
We pick out a lot of great outfits and talk for the rest of the trip before walking back to our cars and saying goodbye. I drive back to T.M and take my bags to Happy's room and plop on the bed. Thinking about what Gemma and Lyla said I think about the possibility of Happy actually staying with me. We weren't even together we kissed but it didn't mean anything maybe I'll just wait and see if he shows any possibility.
I stay on the bed thinking before I hear my phone ring, and I answer it "Hey sweets it's Gemma wanna come over to have dinner with the girls."
"Sure what time you want me there. Oh and I need an address haven't been there in a while."
"Six and there's an address on the bulletin bored in the office." We say goodbye and I get up to get ready. I grab a beer from the bar before walking out to the office and writing down the address, and getting in the T.M truck and drive to Gemma's.
Once I arrive I knock on the door and Tara answers letting me in. "It's so lonely without the guys." Tara says once we all sit down to eat "I agree completely." I say laughing. We talk and drink to our hearts desire. "Okay there is no way I'm driving home." Lyla says we all agree and pick a spot to sleep at Gemma's. I sick on the couch and basically pass out as soon as I lay down.
I wake up in the morning with one of the worse headaches I've ever had. I slowly get myself off the couch and walk over to the kitchen "well good morning." Lyla says energetically. "No." I grunt and plop down at the dining room table. Lyla laughs and gets me black coffee. "Don't ever let me drink like that again." I mumble taking a sip of the coffee.
        After a couple hours I finally felt better so I decided to go with Gemma back to T.M. "I think I might stay here in Charming. Sell the pub get a house. I don't really have anyone to go back to so why not."  I tell Gemma once we get in the car. "I think that's a good idea there are some nice apartments right down the road from T.M." Gemma responds with a smile.
     The rest of the ride was quite, and once we arrive I just walk into the clubhouse where a group of sweetbutt's and crow eaters are cleaning. I just walk past straight to Happy's room and lay on the bed. The guys weren't going to be back for another week. Great this is going to be a boring week.