Pained

***warning adult material and vulgar language. I do not own the Sons of Anarchy only the characters I added. Hope you enjoy***
        It had been three days since I watched my sister burn to death, and I was loosing myself I felt like I was nothing. I had never felt anything like this in my entire life, I didn't know what to do. I spent the past three days in Happy's room in a chair facing out the window, and every once in a while Happy comes inside and try's to make conversation but I continue staring out the window without answering him.
       It was about 8 pm. And Happy walks into the room and over to me. "Okay You can't do this to yourself. You haven't eaten, showered or slept since your sister you gotta give me something to work with." He says running his hand over his bald head. I just ignore him and continue staring out the window. "That's it." He says before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I start punching and kicking yelling for him to let me go as he starts walking towards the bathroom. He sits me on the toilet and looks at me "Get undressed and get a shower." He says sternly.
"No." I respond not meeting his gaze
"Fine." He says before pulling me off the toilet and shoving me into the bathtub. I start yelling and kicking at him as he try's to undress me, but I don't let him so he holds me down and turns on the shower. "Stop it." I yell as I try getting up pushing Happy to let me go but he keeps his grip, but slips in the process falling onto me in the tub.   
        "God damnit Lana!" He yells sitting up soaking wet. I can't help but smile at his aggravated face and I pull his face to mine and kiss his lips gently. I pull away but he pulls me back into a deep and passionate kiss. I let my hands reach up his shirt and explore his back as his tongue explore my mouth as his hands pull my shirt over my head, and unhook my bra. I pull his shirt off his soaked body allowing myself to feel his muscular chest. We stand up pull the rest of each others clothing off and he spins me pinning me against the shower wall. I gasp as he begins massaging my breasts from behind and kissing my back. I push myself from the wall so my back is against him feeling ever inch of him. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back roughly "I'm yours." I say breathlessly before letting him take complete control over me.
       After our shower We dry off and get redressed into dry clothing. Happy puts on sweatpants and a SAMCRO T-shirt, and I put on basketball shorts and a nirvana t-shirt. I sit on the bad and stare at him as he gets under the covers next to me. "I'm sorry for the way I was acting." I tell him as he looks at me with a thoughtful expression. "It's okay you were coping I understand." He responds pulling me down so I'm laying against his chest. "Get some sleep." He tells me before I close my eyes and realize I hadn't slept in three days and was extremely tired, and I fall asleep within minutes.
      I wake to the smell of bacon and an empty bed. Happy must have already went down to the bar so I stand and walk down the hall where Gemma, Jax, Chibs, and Happy are standing drinking coffee. "Aye the lass is alive!" Chibs says with his arms held out. "Aye I am." I respond sarcastically getting a chuckle from Jax. I sit down at the bar, and Happy brings me a plate that has bacon and eggs on it and a mug full of coffee with hazelnut creamer just like I always have it.
     As I begin eating Happy and the guys go to the "chapel" to talk about things so me and Gemma are the only ones in the room. "Sorry about your sister sweetheart." She says sitting on the bar stool next to me. I thank her and continue eating. "So you and Happy. You guys together yet?" She asks me with curiosity in her eyes. "Honestly I have no idea." I answer her truthfully glancing back at the chapels doors. Maybe I should ask him what this is, but I honestly don't know if I'm ready to be an old lady yet.
         When I'm finished my food I wash my dishes as the guys walk out from the chapel looking rather stressed. I walk over to Happy and grab his hands. "You ok?" I ask curiously.
"Yeah just a little stressed. Club business." He responds kissing my forehead.
"Awe. Need me to give you a blowjob." I ask with an evil smirk
He looks down at me with a grin and replies "I always need you to give me a blowjob". We laugh before walking back to the bar. He grabs a beer and walks over to sit on the barstool next to me. "So... Am I your old lady now." I ask with a smile. He watches me for a minute before responding. "Didn't I say you were mine."