I clutched onto my phone as I desperately wanted to get this feeling to go away.

@babyamber: you know damn well that pic isn't of me, my body's way more sexy so stfu and go suck a dick @sammywilk.

Once I tweeted that many different replies came pouring in, all of them being negative. So I decided to turn off my phone.

  "You okay?" Mia said in her baby voice.

  "Yeah that's not me so." I sniffled. My eyes were puffy and my voice sounded nazeled from crying.

    "Well what do you want to do? It's up to you." Mia said as Nina nodded in agreement.

      "I want to sleep." They both laughed as we turned off the t.v and the lights and drifted off to sleep.

   Monday morning

    "Shit we slept all day." I mumbled to myself as I checked the time.

   5:45 am

       I looked around at my surroundings as I noticed that me and Mia were still at Nina's house.  I climbed out of bed and turned on the light in the restroom since I had to use it.

    Nina and Mia both groaned as they shuffled out of bed and into the restroom where I was.

     "Can we skip school?" I asked as I finished using the restroom.

     " babe it's better if you go now and just get it over with." Nina spoke softly as she started to brush her teeth.

    "I guess your right." I huffed as I laid back in bed.

   I never wake up this early for school, that's Nina's thing not me.

   I laid in bed with my eyes closed as the terrifying thought of going to school constantly played in my head.

    Every Time I closed my eyes I thought of different senerios and different ways Sam and Jack could fuck with me.

   "Hey can y'all promise me something?" I asked both Nina and Mia.

  "Anything." Mia's hoarse morning voice spoke.

  "Promise me that at all times of the day we'll stay together unless of course we're in a different class. But I feel like if I have someone with me, this would be less hard." I said.

"I promise." They both said in unison.

  I rolled over and gave up on going to sleep. It wasn't going to happen, I can only think of negative things right now.

    I shook off all thoughts and took a quick 5 minute shower, and borrowed some of Nina's clothes.

  I borrowed her black shorts with a white/black nike sweatshirt type thing. I left my hair down and put on a white SnapBack backwards and some white/black roshes.

    I borrowed her make up considering we had the same skin tone. I perfectly primped my face  before following Nina and Mia downstairs. Yes I'm fucking scared as shit but I'm still gonna look bomb asf.

I followed Nina into her car before driving off to my house. We needed to go back to both me and Mia's house to get our school bags.

     It was currently 6:45 and school starts at 7:30 so we had more than enough time to go to both our houses, Starbucks, and then to school.

I unlock my front door and run upstairs to my room and grab my book bag hoping I wouldn't run into Jack.