Happiness ( chap 30 )

Seungsoo POV

The realization of Kyungsoo not coming back home for about two days frightened me, I knew I have been treating him like a child for the past few years because every time I look in to those doe eyes, it reminds me my past self. I want to give Kyungsoo a childhood that I never have, I want to give him love and happiness. The day I saw him at the orphanage, by himself at the corner, he looks so lonely and fragile. I accepted the fact he can read minds because it makes him happy, I'll do anything to see that lovely smile on Kyungsoo's face, unlike my parents who act like I wasn't there.

I covered my ears, forcing my eyes to shut when I heard disgusting moans coming across the hall which is where my mother's room placed at. Father is with some woman tonight again but, they're using mother's room, I thought bitterly, gritting my teeth. I was the son of the Do's, my parents only got married because their families arranged them to, so that means I was only born into this world for one thing, to take over a company. I uncovered my ears, relieved that the horrible noises are gone and they are probably sleeping. Mother went to a vacation with some her of friends making it seem like the perfect time for father to screw around, without worrying he will get caught. I scoffed at the thought if it, why does he even worried he'll get caught? The two will never ever love each other any way, maybe mother is happy that the man won't do things to her again.

Business is all they care about, the servants pitied me when mother keeps on calling me "Sungsoo," instead my actual name. Father only have spoken to me five times each year, telling me the meetings I have to go to or something business related. They act as if I'm not even there to see their little secrets, adultery, drinking, smoking. They act like I'm nothing to them, and that is pretty much what they have done to me for my long eighteen years.