Super Long Final Chapter

Then the day of reckoning came. They were going to use Killua as bait and lure out Illumi. It was simple, they were going to pretend Killua just admitted to knowing about Illumi, and then the rest of the Troupe would pretend to get angry at him and attack him. Hisoka was there too being awkward as always. Chrollo was going to come, but decided to stay back because muffins and no Nen. They started the scene everyone was doing really well except Gon. He overdramatized his emotions way too much. To anyone looking on it was totally obvious he was faking, or it looked like he was an idiot.

Then they started to attack each other. Killua swiftly dodged all the attacks. Of course none of them were going all out, but it was like they were sparing in public. Soon a bunch of Needlemen zombie walked out to where they were meeting. They were surrounded at all sides. Then the one they had all waited for showed up. Beautiful black hair sparkled and shine in the light. Everyone in the Phantom Troupe stopped and stared in wonder of the hair. "Killua you're sister is hot." Uvo whispered. "That's my brother." Killua cringed. "That is very disappointing, and he is very misleading with that hair." Uvo sighed. "You should see my younger brothers." Killua rolled his eyes. Illumi walked in as fabulously like a model except he wasn't strutting. He was just walking, but he was mad. Like really mad. His bloodlust was going everywhere. Everyone made eye contact. "Killua, Killua, what did I tell you? I told you assassins don't have friends, but you didn't believe me. Now look what happened. In the end they all betrayed you. You should just come home with me and pretend this never happened." Illumi shook his head. "That's what you think! We actually are his friends, and we were just pretending to be mad at him!" Gon shouted triumphantly. Everyone stared at Gon with disappointment. He wasn't supposed to say that yet.

"Well it doesn't matter now because you're all going to die." Illumi said incredibly emotionless. Suddenly all the Needlemen started to attack. The Troupe didn't waste a second when it came to their reaction. They fought brutally even though the Needlemen were just innocent civilians who were being controlled. The Phantom Troupe were kind of jerks like that. As they fought Feitan told Gon to get him and Killua out of the battlefield so they could draw Illumi out alone. Gon nodded and dragged Killua off with him. The moment Illumi saw them leave he started to run so he could cut them off. Hisoka looked over waiting for someone to go follow Illumi, but no one did. That's because Feitan figured someone would notice and go after Illumi. It is a wonder how Feitan became the leader of the Phantom Troupe. From the rumors apparently he became Troupe leader because he killed some deformed ant.

Hisoka waited a little longer, and then rolled his eyes and went after that hot sister. How come the kid he was stuck living with didn't have any hot older sisters? Wait didn't Killua say it was his brother who blew up the base? Why didn't his brother show up? The jerk must have made his sister show up instead. What a jerk! It didn't take long for Illumi to notice Hisoka was trailing him. Illumi stopped and gracefully kicked Hisoka in the face. Hisoka fell over on his back, but he tripped Illumi while he was on the ground. "You know I usually don't like fighting ladies, but I suppose I can make an exception for someone as eager as you." Hisoka smirked. Illumi tilted his head and looked at him. "I heard the circus was in town, but I will admit I didn't expect this." Illumi admitted. Clowns didn't usually go around attack men and calling them ladies often right? Illumi was genuinely confused. "Oh if you want to ditch the whole brother thing I would happily take you to the circus." Hisoka offered thinking that Illumi was asking him for a date. "Sorry I'm not interested in joining the circus. I'm not very good at any of the performances." Illumi turned down what he thought was a job offer. "Don't worry the only one you have to impress is me." Hisoka smiled. The older sister must have been flirting with him, and he couldn't help but love the cheeky type. "Oh do you own the circus?" Illumi asked knowing that he had better places to be. "I'm a whole circus on its own." Hisoka winked. Illumi's eyes widened. A one man circus? Amazing! No wonder he was so desperate for new employees. "So how about it? Are you crazy enough for this circus?" Hisoka smiled as he leaned closer to Illumi. "Wait a second; I think you may be unclear. I am a man." Illumi smiled finally figuring out why he called him a lady. Hisoka stumbled backwards in embarrassment. "Wait so are you gay or were you just talking about circuses?" Hisoka questioned. "Just circuses, why did you think we were talking about other things?" Illumi narrowed his eyes. "You know what, never mind. Weren't we fighting?" Hisoka tried to wipe the last conversation from his mind.