Chapter 25

| Alex's POV |

It was 11:45 A.M. and I just finished getting ready for the park.

Grayson: hey babe, uh I have to stop at the store to pick up some extra food for the picnic. Ethan is already on his way there I'm pretty sure he has Leah.

Alexandra: oh don't worry about it, I'll head over now and meet you there, I don't want to be late and keep them waiting.

Grayson: oh ok perfect, be safe. I love you💌

Alexandra: I love you too❤️

Well. Time to head over I guess.

-

As I arrived I see Ethan on a blanket at the top of the hill that overlooks the whole park. I ran up the steep hill and didn't spot Leah.

"Where's Leah? I thought you guys would come together?"

"I did too. She texted me saying she is running a few minutes late but she can get herself here."

"That's weird, because the same thing happened with Grayson."

"Oh I know about that, I told him a few things we needed. Come sit!"

I sat down next to Ethan as we saw the sun reach the top of the sky. We talked for a while, and got into deep conversation actually.

"Do you believe in love at first sight Alex?"

"Hm. Honestly, I think it depends. What about you?"

"Completely."

Aw man. What's going on here.

"What do you mean Ethan?"

"Nothing, I'm just saying that I believe in it, nothing to it."

Without thinking about it or any question, Ethan just smashed his lips onto mine. I continued to kiss him not stopping him or knowing what I am doing.

As we backed away Ethan looked into my eyes "wow, Grayson taught you well."

"Um. That was wrong we shouldn't have done that. This is going to ruin everything."

Ethan looked into my eyes with complete emotion, "or maybe it will make everything better."