Chapter 2

"Alexandra Harris!! Wake up this instant!" I heard over my bedroom intercom.

I rolled out of bed to walk over and press the mic button, "ok I'm up. Geez it's only 10:00, can't I sleep in? It's summer."

"Honey, you have some chores I need you to do."

Ugh. Why am I wasting my summer with chores.

I walked down the steps and saw that our chef was making breakfast. I walked by the bar and stole a piece of bacon while on my way to speak with my mom.

"First, I need you to get the mail, there shouldn't be much there."

I rolled my eyes and dragged myself to the front of the house. I punched in the privacy gate key of 1999, my birth year. Still don't know how we haven't been robbed.

As I walked down the driveway to the mailbox I hear a loud muffler coming down the street. It was driving slowly as if looking for a house. The car read, "Clear Crystal Waters Co." They rolled down the windows to see addresses and I see the most beautiful creature alive. Oh wait. THERE'S TWO! And some older man. One of the hotties was driving, and the others had their heads out the window scoping the street.

Of course, I'm still in my pajamas. "Of all times Alex, wow." I whisper yelled to myself.

The car makes a subtle stop at my house and starts to turn in my driveway.

WHAT OH NO WHAT IS HAPPENING IM STILL IN MY PAJAMAS!!

I grabbed the mail and jogged to the gate, not ran, I wanted to look somewhat casual. I closed the gate behind me and got to the door as quick as possible.

"MOM!!! What is this water company of some sort doing here?!"

"Oh, they are the new pool boys, someone needs to keep the pool clean right?" She lifted a brow and smiled.

"Uh yeah. Well it's sunny out, I'm go get some sun. Lemme go change." I have to meet them somehow right? And why not while I'm in a bathing suit?

"They will be cleaning out there sweetie..."

"I said I was getting sun, not swimming it's fine." I turned around and dashed up the stairs to make a quick change.

| Grayson's POV |

It's Ethan's first day on the job, and I think he will do just fine. I drove us to a new client's house which was quite big, so seems like a lot of work for Ethan's first time. My boss Frank gave us our supplies and took the car and left. It's so embarrassing that I can't drive myself yet.

Ethan and I walked up to the door with our hands full and struggled to ring the doorbell.

I smiling woman answered the door, "Hello! You must be the Pool Boys! Right this way!" She led us to the backyard to show us where we will be working.

"Here is our pool, I'll get the deluxe cleaning today. My name is Mrs.Harris if you need anything come knock on the back door."

We set our things down, "sure thing Mrs.Harris!" We oddly said in unison.

Ethan turned and looked at me, "Doesn't seem to hard man."

"Eh, it just depends, ya know-" I was cut off.

A gorgeous girl in a neon pink bikini walked into the yard, "oh I'm sorry to interrupt, are you the new pool boys?"

"Uh, yes, we are just starting to clean right now actually." Ethan smirked.

"I'm Grayson, and that's Ethan, you are?" To be honest, I don't mind having this job right now.

"Oh, I'm Alexandra Harris. But you can call me Alex." She gave us a wink. Woah. "If you don't mind I'll be sitting by the pool trying to get some sun, I hope I'm not in your way?"

"Oh no of course not, you're fine." Literally, she was fine.

"Ok great! I'll be right over here." She turned around and walked over to a lounge chair and laid out her towel.

"C'mon Ethan let's start over here." I pulled his arm and took him to the other side of the pool.

He whispered, "Dude, you were totally crushing on her!" Ethan gave me a friendly punch on the arm.

"Was not! You were totally eyeing her!" I punched him back.

"Oh well. Not admitting anything, we should get some work done."

I was showing Ethan what to do and I could not keep my eyes off of Alex. She was putting on tanning lotion and was glowing in the sunlight. This job has become a difficult task.

-----------------------------------------
I didn't want to wait tooooo long for things to happen😌