Chapter 15

| Ethan's POV |

I know it is pretty obvious to Grayson that I still have feelings for Alex, so it is probably hurting him that her and I will be alone in a closet together making out.

Once we got in the closet I turned the lights off and starting kissing her, hard. At first she was uncomfortable and didn't want to kiss me back. I know she did this so I wouldn't tell Grayson she was enjoying it, but 30 seconds in, she got into it.

I have never been so in sync while kissing a girl, my hands started at her shoulders and I slid them to her butt. Once I grabbed, I slid them up her shirt and clenched her back, never breaking the kiss.

Alex put her hand on the back of my head and started tugging at my hair, this was getting intense. We were breathing so hard it was getting hot in the closet.

Someone pounded on the door, "it's been two minutes, cmon out guys."

I started fixing my hair and Alex straightened her shirt. We walked out like nothing happened, but I knew we both enjoyed it.

-

| Grayson's POV |

Ethan walked out of the closet with a special glow to his face. Something happened in there. I turned to Alexandra, "so how was your time in heaven?"

"It was nothing compared to you Grayson. You're my everything."

I was still suspicious. Ethan had a smile on his face like he was hiding something. I pulled him to the pantry to talk to him. I shut the door and gave him a glare, "tell me what happened and be honest!"

"Ok, look, I am not gonna lie it got a little sexual."

"WHAT?! Did she take anything off?!"

"No, no. Just our kissing... It was so passionate."

I swear to God if he still has feelings for Alex I'm about to punch him.

"Dude do you still like her?!"

"Maybe... I have never had a girl kiss me like that."

I gave him the worst death stare. I couldn't punch him, because then Alex would know he told me. 

I walked out of the pantry really pissed off. I didn't want to tell Alex I knew because I wanted to see if she would be loyal enough to tell me the truth.

"Alex. Just tell me truthfully how was the kiss?"

She looked at me nervously, "ok, your brother got a little touchy-feely on me... But I don't like him or anything, like you said, it's just a game?"

She's right. I am letting her off on this because she was honest, and I am hoping she doesn't have feelings for him.