Chapter 8

Hey guys! Let me know what you think so far, leave suggestions! <3
-----------------------------------------

| Alex's POV |

School is days away, and I'm freaking out! Luckily I don't have to get a new wardrobe since I go to a catholic school, but I'm already stressing! Who will be in my classes this year? What rumors will be started about me? Am I still popular? Ahhhh!

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling just imagining this school year, when I hear a knock at my window. I pull apart the curtains to see Leah's hand over her mouth with laughter as she sits on my roof. I opened the window to let her in.

"What are you doing, are you crazy??!"

"I wanted to come see you, this is just way more fun than going through the door!"

I gestured her to sit on my bed with me, "Leah, I've been thinking about this school year and I'm kind of freaking out."

She patted my back, "don't worry, you're in the popular crowd, that will solve everything."

"That will solve many things, but not rumors. People don't like me you know."

She gave me puppy eyes, "I like you, that's all that matters. You have to always have at least ONE loyal friend who will stick up for you."

I hugged her tightly, "thank you Leah!"

I could hear my mom coming up the steps, I didn't want her to know the way Leah came in.

"Leah!! Go get out! My mom is coming!!"

"Can't I just hide in your closet?"

My mom was turning the door knob.

"At this point yes!" I whispered.

What an interesting way to start the morning.

| Ethan's POV |

I was chilling on the couch with adidas sweats, a plane tee and a beanie, then Grayson came in,
"Gray, aren't you excited for this football season?"

"Yeah man! Especially for the cheer team" he smirked.

"Always thinking about the girls aren't you Gray?"

"Just one."