What now...?

I wake up in and look around... I'm not at home... was I kidnapped? Am I dreaming? I pinch myself... I'm awake...

"Gahhhhhh!!! Where in the name of freckles am I!?!?"

Mikasa runs in and then I remember everything " holy Windex it was NOT a dream! I repeat... IT WAS NOT A DREAM!!!" Mikasa looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Your Winry... right?" She asked

"Yep! And I know for a fact that your Mikasa!"
...
"Uh... yeah..."

"So... what now?"

"I don't know... you could go ask captain Levi..."

"I think I'll do that!" I run to Levi's office in the t-shirt and sweat pants I slept in (IDGAF) to ask him.

"Levi! What now?" I ask as I reach his office.

"Um... I don't know." Is his reply.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gahhh!!! I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever... and I'm sorry this chapter is so short... but life happens... okay so if any of you have ANY ideas tell me!!! I can't think of anything right now and if you like this fan fiction and want it to continue you should give me some ideas that will give me ideas!!! Well I love you people!!! Hope you had a nice Christmas or whatever you celebrate!!! Bye! Ima go try to brainstorm! Oh, hey before I go I just wanna say... you should check out some of my other books! Well bye now!