Bastards and Annoying Brats

Start from the beginning

She nodded and smirked, "The art of deception at its best." 

Kenji sighed, "But unfortunately, for them, I'm not even in their dimension anymore. So it'll be even harder to pinpoint my location." 

"You said you're a G-Gam—I forgot how you say it—but yet you're a Moriyama? Care to explain?" Kakashi "interrogated," rather poorly, but it was better him asking questions than her in Ibiki's "office" again. 

Kenji nodded and replied evenly, "Ya see, my dad is from an organization in Italy while my mom is from Japan, which would technically be your nationality since we are speaking Japanese at the moment."

Rubbing her cheek in thought, she continued briskly, "But anyways, my daddy was supposed to marry someone from the Gambino family in order to protect secrets and stuff. My mom didn't have the same delimma, she was part of the Yakuza of the Inagawa family, her name was Moriyama. In Japan, the Yakuza are semi-legal people, so they can't arrest her unless they got proof she did anything wrong. My dad is Vicente Gambino." 

They stared at her quizzically but let the matter drop. As the boat continued on, a question popped into Kenji's mind. She tugged Kakashi's sleeve, "Ano, Imai-sensei, are we continuing the mission with Tazuna-san?" 

The silverette stayed quiet for a couple seconds and Tazuna spoke, "Oh, it's quite alright." 

Kenji narrowed her eyes, knowing Exactly what he was gonna do. She tuned him out as she stared at the nearing land. She only caught some of the conversation, when they were done. Kakashi had agreed to protect Tazuna. Tch, the idiot.  

She jumped up startled while holding her ears.  

"Quiet brat!" Tazuna hissed while whispering. 

"Why do you think we're not using the engine! If they hear us we're dead!" The boat man whispered yet yelled. 

Kenji rolled her eyes at the blonde, "Naruto quit being so careless." 

"Idiot." She mumbled under breath. 

"You can say that again." She heard Sakura grumble who was seated next to her. 

Naruto turned his attention to the boat guy, "Oh my gosh! You are the ROWER!

The man looked at him quizzically, "What?" 

"I'm such a huge fan!" Stars appeared in the blonde boy's eyes. 

"Why?" 

"Everything you do is just A-MAH-ZING!" 

The rower raised an eyebrow, "No I-I Just row man." 

Naruto didn't listen as he began to talk again, "Sing the rowing song!" 

"The what?" 

"You know... Oh I sure like to row with my... oar... ROWING! Sing along with me as I row my boat!" 

"No." The man stated in a blunt tone. 

"I LOVE YOU!" 

"Stop." The rower said in an annoyed voice. 

"Say something funny rower!" 

"Whatever..." 

Naruto started chuckling, "Ahahah! Classic rower! Classic!" 

After that strange incident, the team finally arrived on land.

~Killin Da Bunnies~ 

The boat speed off leaving everyone sweat dropping. 

"So much for staying hidden." Kenji mumbled in an irritated tone.