1; introduction

As I walked home from school, my nose was in my book of the week. It was 2:30 by the time I got home. From school to home was about fifteen minutes, but I was a slow walker. Or it was just the book.

Me and my mother live alone. My father had died when I was eight years old. I still remember him though. He was a good man.

It took my mom a lot of convincing, but eventually I got her into one of the popular dating sites. She needed a refresher.

My mom worked at the local hospital. She was 39 but still looked beautiful. She was about 5'6 with light blond hair and bright blue eyes. I inherited my father's brown hair and her blue eyes. Although, I was only 5'2.

My mother was hard working and I loved her so. We manage to get through with just each other. And that's really all that matters.

I unlocked the door to my one story home. It wasn't huge, but it was enough.

I kicked off my sneakers and walked into the kitchen to get a snack. I then called my mom, as always, 5o let her know I made it safe. She told me her boyfriend is coming over for dinner and that after my homework, I should go get ready. She said we're going out to some fancy place.

Her boyfriend, Michael was 40 and was quite handsome. But don't worry, I don't do that kind of stuff.

Anyway, they have been dating for about 3 or 4 months now. I did approve of him after I gave him a rather intimidating talk.

The only thing I know about his family is his son, Lucas. Or was it Luke? He's in college, 20 years old I believe. He still lives with Michael while he goes to college and works at the nearby car repair.

I took a quick shower and threw on a simple black dress. And my silver jewelry set. I wasn't one to dress up too much, but I didn't have a bad taste either.

I slipped on some black pumps I had gotten for my sixteenth birthday. I put my hair in a loose side braid, and applied a thin layer of mascara.

I went into the living room and awaited my mother's arrival.

Hey everyone! Hope you liked it so far!

Please follow, rate, & comment

Until next chapter my kinky little kitties