Chapter 6:Decorating fun;)

Bold=Mark
Slanted=Nina
Bold&Slanted=Cassidy
Regular=Jack
*(A/n) That for when there talking if you didn't understand*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Mark and I walk down to the basement with Jack to pick out a recording room. Hmmm I pick this one! *It was a smallish room* Why do you want that room? Yeah its pretty small. Exactly! I won't have to spend alot of time putting sound padding on the walls. Oh that's a good idea! *Mark runs to the one across the hall from Cassidy* Yay I get the bigish room! *Jack walks down the hall to the next room* What you smilen about? You, your so beautiful. And I get to record and sleep across the hall from you! Awe shucks!*blushes* Your to cute when you blush. *blushes harder* Can you go do something before my face burns off?! Yeah but I don't wanna. QUIT FLIRTING MARK!! Yeah listen to the Irishman!! Fine!
~~~~Time skip to after they are done seting up~~~~

"I'll be back I'm going to get the Christmas decor." I say heading outside to the garage. Mark runs out to me. "Hey can I help?" He asks grabbing the tree from my hand. "Sure." I smirk at him. We take in a few boxes of decor and put it in the living room. "I'm going to decorate the 2nd floor!" I yell and grab a box. "I'll set up the tree downstairs!" Mark says and carrys it down. "I'll work on main floor!" Nina says and starts to pull out decorations. "I'll decorate the recording rooms!" Jack says grabbing a box's and walks downstairs. We all finish about 1 hour later. "I'm done!" I yell sliding down the railing. "I am to!" Nina says as we jump and sit on the couch. "Ah gotta love Christmas!" I say and poke her. "Cass stap! And ME TO!!" She says and I stop. We hear heavy fast footstep come up the stairs. The two lugs run in the living room and sit on ether side of us. "We're done too!" Jack yells and puts his arm around Nina. Mark picked me up and set me on his lap. "Hehe Mark what are ya doing?" I ask turning to face him. "This..." He lays his lips on mine. I was shocked at first then I started to kiss back. After a little bit Mark stood up and started to walk upstairs, still kissing. He sets me on his bed and closes the door. "So....wanna play video games!?!" Mark asks. "HELL YEAH BRO! But I'm going to beat your ass at Mario Kart!" I say taking a controller from his hand. "No! Markiplier always wins first at Mario Kart!" He says and winks. I remembered that was from a Hunipop video. I blush, "Oh really??" I say and winking back.

"YES I WIN!! HAHAHA!" I say and do a happy dance. "And I thought only MARKIPLIER can win first place!" I say lifting his chin. "Well I guess I'm not as good as I thought. " He says pulling me close. I giggle and boop his nose, then run to my room and lock the door. I lay on my bed and listen Mark beg to come in. "Cass please! I wanna come in!" He says and bangs on the door. I took out my phone and send him some nice pictures. Mark stopped when he got the texts. He was banging harder on the door. "CASS PLEASE, YOUR MARKI NEEDS YOU!" He says and I giggle. "Nah! You can us the pictures." I say. "But your in there and your better." He says in a kid voice. I send him a picture of me playing with myself. I was moaning a little. "CASS NOO. YOU HAVE ME TO DO THAT!" He whines and pounds on the door. "FINE!" He stops and goes into his room and locks it. I stop and go over to my door unlock it and go start my shower. I hear my door open so I lock my bathroom door. "Cass please let me in you tortured me enough." He says and sits outside of the door. "Why should I? So you can jerk off in here?" I ask turning on the shower. "Well yeah..." He says. I quietly unlock the door and step in. "Well come in then if your that horny." I say and then the burst open. "Hey sexy mama." He says as he looks in the door. *the doors on the shower are glass/see though*

Mark wrapped a towel around him and headed over to his room. I shut the door behind him and lock it. 'He's the best guy I've ever been with.' I say in my head. I start to sing fnaf musical 2 as i get on my Markiplier shirt and black leggings. I heard Mark singing along with me. I stop. "Hey why you singing with me?" I ask as i open my door. "Because I like that song. It reminds me of th wars tho." He says leaning in the door. I open the door and he falls down, I giggle. "Oh really??" I say and sit on his lap facing him. "Yeah it was some hard times." He says wrapping his arms around me. Jack walks up. "GET A ROOM!" Jack says covering his eyes. "I was wondering of you guys wanted to record a nother challenge video." He says uncovering his eyes. "Yeah sure." I say starting to get off Marks lap. He pulls me back down. "But Babe!" He says putting his forehead on mine. Jack walked downstairs. "I don't care if your horny I'm going to a video with Jack." I say and get up and walk downstairs to the game room. "Hey Jack." I say as i sit next to him on the couch. "Hey Cass, weres Mark?" He says pulling out marshmallows. "Upstairs, I said Tha I don't care if your horny I'm going to make a video with Jack. Then I came down here." I say grabbing the spit bowels. Jack laughs and says, "Wow you turned down sex?" "Yeah, I need to help make videos and do my own." I say as I look at him. "Ok what ever you say." He says and sets up the camera. "Wait don't start yet!!" I say as i run upstairs. I run back down a minute later with a ugly sweater on. "Ok now I'm ready." I say as he turns on the camera.
~~~~♡~~~~♡~~~♡~~~~♡~~~~
Done with another chapter!

~~Person~~♢♢