Chapter 2:Movie and Kisses.

Sorry i didn't edit this!
---------------------------------------------
Cassidy's POV
I wake up at 10:30. I then roll out of bed and put on a sweatshirt and no pants. Then I put my hair in a messy bun then there was a knock at the door. I open the door a crack to see who it was. It was Mark so I let him in. "Hey Mark I just woke up, what you need?" I ask as I walk to the kitchen. "Oh I just wanted to see if you wanted to come over and do a challenge video with me and Jack." He says as he sits on the couch. "Do I have to change?" I ask as I sit on his lap. "Uh..no were not using our legs so your good." He says as he's weak to the touch. "Awe Markipoo can't handle this?" I say as i grind my ass on his junk. He moans a little. I quit and sit next to him. "Aahhhh....that felt good!" He says as he tickles my sides. "Mark quit!" I say giggleing. "Nah!" He says and carrys me out the door and into his apartment. Jack looks at us weird. "What the hell were you to doing over there!?" He asks as he sets up three chairs. "Mark likes it when I grind on him!" I say giggling and I help Jack. "Haha! Well all dudes do." Jack says as he sits in a front chair. "Hehehe now let's do the whisper challenge!" Mark says quickly changing the subject. "Ok I'll be back quick!" I say runing to my apartment to grab my phone and recording headphones. And I put on my sweats and ran back into Marks apartment and sat behind the to boys. "Ok let's start in 3...2 ...1..." the video started and we played for a 1hr strait. "That was pretty funny!" Jack says laughing. "Yeah, well I better go I need to get some food cuz I didn't eat yet." I say as i walk to the door. "Oh a Cass do you want to exchange phone numbers?" Mark asks while I turn around. "Sure!" I say as we exchange numbers. "Ok well text you later." Mark says as I walk into my apartment. I cook myself some bacon and pancakes. My phone buzzes while I'm eatting:

Markimoo:Hey what you doing?:)
Me:Eating pancakes sextualy.
Markimoo:Ooooo luckly I'm not there or else you would explode hi sexyness. xD
Me:Yeah right!
Markimoo:I am right! Anyways do you want to go to a movie?;)
Me:Sure what time?
Markimoo:At 8pm.
Me: Ok!:) Hey wanna hang until then?;)
Markimoo:Sure I'll be right over!;)
Me:Ok;)

There's a knock at my door and then it opens. "Yay! Cass!" Mark says and steals a piece of bacon. "Hey I didn't say you could have that!" I say and bite the end of the piece in his mouth. "But I'm hungry!!" "I don't give a shit get your own food unless I share with you!" I say and put a piece of bacon in my mouth and he bites the end of it. "Fine but I'm stealing food that's out of your mouth." He says and takes another bite and our lips touch. I back away. "Did you want that to happen?" I ask throwing my extra pancakes. "Yeah, did you like it?" He asked as he layed on the couch. "I loved it." I say as i lay on top of him and I kiss him again. He kisses back and then we stop. "Wow your a good kisser!" Mark say and I kiss his cheeks. "Hey you are to don't worry." I say and kiss him again and I put my legs over his hip. He licked my bottom lip asking for entry and I aloud him. We explored each others mouths. It was amazing. We stop when we hear the door open from Nina. "What were you two doing?" She asks as she walks into the kitchen and steals bacon. "Nothing only the most amazing thing happened." I say and kiss Marks cheek. "What happened!?!?" She asks as she sits on the floor in front of the couch. "We kissed." Mark says and kisses my gently on the lips. "OMG REALLY!" She say and freaked out. *time skip to before movies* I change into jeans, crop top, and high tops. I put on a little bit of make up. Then Mark came up behind me and put his head on mine. "Almost done?" He asks "Yeah just finished. Let's go!" I say as we walk out to the Marks car. We walk into the theater. "Do you want to go to Krampus?" I ask standing in front of the poster. "Ok if y I you get scared you can cuddle with me." Mark says as he smirks. He buys the tickets and I buy popcorn and drink. Then we walk into the theater playing Krampus and we sit towards the front of the theater. We share a large popcorn and pepsi. When I reached in the popcorn it was gone. "Mark were the popcorn?" I ask looking at him. "Why you ask?" "Because I want some and when I reached for the bucket it wasn't there." I say as i look over to the other chair. "There it is." I say ad I reach over Mark to grab the popcorn. "Oh you found it." He say as he takes a sip from the large pepsi. I take a drink after he's done and then the movie starts. By the end of the movie I was cuddling with Mark. "That was pretty good, except for the jumpscares." I say getting up. "Yeah, it was pretty good." He says as we walk out of the theater and get to his car. He drives home and we go to his apartment and we watch another movie and cuddle. "I think we're good friends." I say and look up at him. He had a sad face. "Mark what's wrong?"
I ask and kiss his cheek. "Nothing I thought we were more." He say looking at me. "Oh I didn't know you wanted to be more?" I say siting up. "Well yeah, I really like you, and we kissed." He say and sits up too. "We can if you want." I say looking into his eyes and I put my hand on his leg. "Yeah do you." He says as he puts his hand on my leg. "Yes!" I say and pull him into a kiss. He kisses back and it becomes passionate. My fingers runing though his hair and his hands on my back. Jack all of a sudden came in the apartment. "Woah! You guys goin at it?" He asks as he walks into the kitchen to get a cookie. "No! But we're dating now." I say and I hug Mark. "Wow really!!" Jack says almost choking on his cookie. "Yep, she's my new girliplier. An the best one by far." Mark says and I steal a kiss from him. "Awe!" Jack says and sits next to us. "Hey you want to go hang out with Nina in my apartment?" I ask Jack. "Hell yeah!" "Well go knock on the door, she's home." I say as Jack runs out the door and knocks on my door and he goes in when Nina opens the door. "So we're were we?" I say as i turn to face him and sit on his lap. "Here..." He says as he starts to kiss me passionately. After a while of kissing and cuddling, I went to my apartment and went to bed thinking about Mark. I can't believe I'm Marks girlfriend!
~~~~♡~~~~~~♡~~~~~~♡~~~~~~
That's it thanks for reading! See you in the next chapter BYE!!

~~Cassidy~~♡♡