Chapter 12- My baby, not yours.

(12) She's Your Little Girl

Recap- "She's Your Little Girl", I choked out as a tear ran down and hit the top of the grave before rain drops started to join it. The world felt like crying...

"What the hell Rashelle", he said and I heard his voice crack before it turned into anger.

"You were pregnant with our child and you didn't even tell me", he yelled standing up as I stayed kneeling at the ground looking up at him through my tears.

"Would you have ever told me", he asked as a tear fell from his perfect tan face.

"Yes", I said standing up and wiping a couple tears away giving him an apologetic look.

"When did you lose her", he asked as a couple more tears fell from his face.

"I was seven and a half months long", I said taking in a deep breath trying to calm my breathing.

"I would've been a dad", he muttered in a state of shock. The look on his face killed my already broken heart.

"I would say sorry, but I know it won't mean anything", I said wiping away the rest of my tears and started walking back towards my car.

"Your just gonna leave", he asked sounding like he was in disbelief", making me feel like a bitch once again.

"What did you expect", I asked turning around to face him.

"Some answers", he said as the anger returned to his tear streaked face.

"Just meet me at my house", I said wrapping my arms around my stomach and experiencing the empty feeling.

"Your gonna ride with me", he said walking towards me and grabbing my arm leading me towards his truck.

"I can drive myself", I said but it came out strange and hollow.

"You might run away", he said before opening the passenger door and lifting me up into it. He buckled the seat belt before shutting it and walking over to his side.

"Do you hate me", I asked quietly as he pulled out onto the hi-way.

"I'm mad...but I could never hate you", he said gripping the steering wheel with a pained face.

"I didn't want to interfere with your baseball", I said and as I replayed the words in my head the more I did the more stupid the sounded.

"I was gonna tell you I just didn't think that this would happen", I said as a tear ran down my face. I felt ashamed and I think he knew it because a while ago it looked like he was gonna rip me to pieces, which is understandable.

"Maybe you can stay over at the house tonight, I could answer your questions", I said truly wanting to be around him. He was my last connection with Rosalynn and I wasn't going to screw it up.

"I have a date tonight maybe I can come by afterwards", he said and I tried to act like it didn't bother me but it killed me. My little baby girl's daddy was seeing someone. I exhaled the breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Who are you seeing", I asked trying to make my voice normal but it came out a little strained.

"Elisa (school whore)",he said quietly knowing what my reaction would be.

"Wow, nothings changed", I said shaking my head in disgust.

"Just because we had sex doesn't mean were suppose to be together.

"Yeah because ya know I carried a BABY for seven and a half months but yeah that means nothing", I yelled angrily and I could tell he was just as angry.

"A baby you didn't even tell me about", he yelled back as we got closer to my house.

"Fuck you", I said as angry tears fell down my face too quick for me to wipe them away. It seems like all I did these days was cry, cry, and then cry again.

"You already did", he said bitterly as he put the truck in park in front of my house.

"Bull shit, you know what forget it, don't come by. Rosalynn was MY baby and MY baby only", I said before hopping out of his truck and storming inside.

"You better not have fucking laid a hand on my sister", Cade said angrily pushing past me storming over to Logan's window.

"Thanks for telling me I was gonna be a dad", Logan said bitterly before starting to roll up the window.

"It was MY BABY", I yelled before storming into the house with Cade hot on my heels.

"You told him", Cade asked curiously grabbing a hold of my arm.

"He showed up at the cemetery", I said bitterly before walking up to my room and collapsing in my bed. I wish Brooke was here...and Rosalynn.

----------------------------------------

Soo what did you think? Lots of Drama! Haha! So do you think that Rashelle and Logan should get together or should she find a new man? Or find a new man to make Logan jealous? Hmm... Tell me!

-Next upload will probably be Friday!(: but I'm gonna need lots of comments! :D

-Thanks for reading guys; Love You